Trial version?

[Post New]by demon13 on Jul 11, 16 3:39 PM
Why do they never have one?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Trial version?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 11, 16 4:37 PM
Howdy demon13,

It totally makes sense to check out a free trial before purchasing any game, however some of our games do not have a trial available to download and play through which could be due to quite a few different reasons. This particular game was developed and published before trials were more readily available, and I apologize that there isn't a way to try this game out first.

If you find that after purchased this game you don't believe it to be to your liking, feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support Team HERE, and they would be happy to help with that purchase.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a trial for this game as one doesn't exist at this time, but most of our games do have free trials available, especially the newer releases, so that everyone can try before they buy. If anyone would like more information on our free game trials, I've provided a helpful guide below:

Download a Trial Game

Thanks for writing about this demon13, and since this is about a feature not available with this particular game, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks for understanding.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: