KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of the Persian Carpet

[Post New]by KatyKackle on Oct 6, 08 8:06 PM
I'm Having difficulty getting the Grid Puzzle solved in order to open the drawer. I've tried all of the combinations I can think of on that darn thing and still can't get the letters to appear at the bottom of the grid. Am I missing something? HELP

kATY

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Sherlock Holmes: Mystery of the Persian Carpet

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 6, 08 8:33 PM
Hi Katy! Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure which puzzle you are on, but if you go to gamezebo- they have a walkthrough with pictures. Look under tips and tricks

KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by KatyKackle on Oct 8, 08 9:55 AM
I'm trying to solve the Grid Puzzle that eventually opens the drawer beside the bookcase. When I look at the walkthrough, the numbers on the paper are different than what I have on the clue. I hate to have to quit this game because I can't figure this out. I've been at this for over 2 weeks trying different ways of doing the squares. ... Katy

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 10:06 AM
Ok- give me the numbers across and down, and I will try to help you

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 2:51 PM
KatyKackle wrote:OK prpldva...here are the numbers

5 2 2 1
5 1 2 10 5 6 6 7 7 6

3 2
4 1
1 2 3
4 5
1 7
1 3 3
2 3 3
3 3

I'm sure you know where the grid lines are...I feel sooooo terrible that I can't figure this out. Had no trouble with the others.
Thanks for your help.....................Katy

Ok- the first set of numbers(1-5-5) dont make sense if it's a 10x10 grid- can you please check?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 2:54 PM
also- were there any blank column or rows- without numbers I mean

KatyKackle
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by KatyKackle on Oct 10, 08 4:23 PM
Ok I checked the grid, and it is 5x5 across and the same down. And you wonder why I can't solve this part of the puzzle...I feel I've been ripped off. I purchased this game in hopes of solving it. I do enjoy them, but this is the first one that has given me problems. Why would mine be different than everyone elses? How do I resolve this? I appreciate your time in helping me. Thanks....Katy

[Post New]by JenRabbit on Oct 22, 08 5:17 PM
I'm having a hard time switching between full screen and a minimized screen. Can anyone help me?

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Mar 5, 11 5:19 PM
I've got the same issue. I'm hating this game with a passion but somehow want to see it through to the bitter end! Can anyone please help with an idea for this stupid gris which isn't the arrow either?

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Mar 9, 11 10:30 PM
Anyone? Can anyone help before I uninstall this stupid game? It's just sheer stubborness which makes me want to finish it.

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Mar 15, 11 6:12 AM
Never mind, deleted the stupid game. Waste of money & download limit.

[Post New]by Redterri on Apr 24, 12 8:19 PM
utterly frustrated with this game - got stuck at the 'connect evidence' level and could only get 11 connections - looked at walkthrough on **** and here - no luck deleted the game - a shame as I was enjoying it - feel angry and frustrated by the whole thing! - seems I'm not the only disappointed fishie

Go to: