bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Amazonia - Released on April 29, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Release the six Spirits of the Elements on the mysterious island of Amazonia and claim the wonderful treasure of the Seal of Unity. The wild ground of Amazonia hides enormous treasures in a Forbidden Palace. Amazonia is an easy to play hexagonal matching game full of colorful amazing graphics, animated backgrounds and exciting bonuses that help you on your courageous journey. Are you ready to visit Amazonia and to release the Spirits of the Elements?

Re:Amazonia - Released on April 29, 2007

[Post New]by sandywo on Feb 20, 09 10:36 AM
I can't get very far in this game because it restarts each time I open it. It will not "hold" my player name or scores! Any ideas to fix this????

badmommy64
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by badmommy64 on Aug 28, 09 8:43 PM
Still yet another of my fav "go to" games. It can get a bit sluggish on me too, especially if Ive been playing a long time..lol But overall, I recommend it. Some match 3 games get boring but this doesn't...and the graphics are good too. I've never had any trouble with the save feature. It starts right where I left.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 8:45 AM
I bought this game back in 2008 and truly loved the game, I was so addicted to it that I could not stop thinking about another one just like this one, occurs this was before I discovered HOG.

Go to: