bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Enigma 7 - Released on October 07, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 6, 08 11:00 PM
Jane is a young archaeology student who`s gone missing. In the midst of a stormy downpour, you must embark on a journey to find her through an enigma of portals. A map inside an attic reveals a door containing fragments and Match 3 puzzle pieces. Highlight tiles under the artifacts to reveal clues. Can you match four or five tiles in a row and max out the power meter in Enigma 7?

Re:Enigma 7 - Released on October 07, 2008

[Post New]by chachifallon on Oct 8, 08 5:29 PM
Wasted my time and money. Game has no complete finish level 7 just ends and locks.
Waste---Waste-----Waste

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 9, 08 10:50 AM
Hello Warpainter and Chachifallon,

If you are having technical problems with any of of our games, I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are trained to deal with these types of problems and will work with you to get our game working properly.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Thanks for coming to the forums!

bfgErie

Legendia
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Legendia on Oct 13, 08 7:56 AM
I re-installed the newest version and was able to complete the game without any problem at all. That is ONLY AFTER I deleted the player names and started over. When I continued play with my initial player, the game locked up completely.

Yes, The 7th portal now works, BTW. TY for the game fix. (:

Go to: