FULL SCREEN

[Post New]by twinterberg on Jul 13, 16 12:54 AM
WHY CAN'T I GET A FULL SCREEN WITH THIS GAME? ANYONE ELSE WIT THIS PROBLEM?

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:FULL SCREEN

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jul 13, 16 3:51 AM
I had no problem with full screen - it opens in full screen and under options there's an option to switch to and from full screen.

However, this game does change the resolution of your monitor so I suspect if you can't get it to work for you in full screen it's because the game is unable to change the resolution of your monitor - that could be either a setting on your computer, or your graphics card / monitor is not supported.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:FULL SCREEN

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 13, 16 1:38 PM
Hi twinterberg,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been having trouble displaying this game in full screen.From what I am reading, it appears that Janette5 is correct. Thank you for swimming by to help! It is true that you might need to change the screen resolution for your computer monitor to help play this game since that's happening. I've gone ahead and included a help article below that can help with changing your screen's resolution:

Screen Resolution

If this issue continues or if you'd like some assistance, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this appears to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future for this game, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farm Tribe 2 here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: