bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Enigma 7 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 6, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Enigma 7 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Enigma 7 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Enigma 7 forum

[Post New]by Agenais on Oct 7, 08 9:36 PM
It's the usual mindless match 3 game....WITH A BUG!!!

I'm stuck on a level...game won't progress, hammer won't break anything...just make matches, and matches, and matches...the timer stopped working, so I could sit here for days and the doors would never close....

I bought this game.....$6.99 down the drain!!!!!

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Oct 7, 08 10:09 PM
What a crummy, glitchy, truly craptacular game.

As the previous post mentions, the game doesn't recognize when there are no more matches possible, and the match areas are so small that the potential for a game with no possible moves is very high.

If someone at Big Fish actually tested this game before offering it for sale, they must have only played the first few levels.

This one should be pulled and fixed, or just removed permanently. Right now it's a waste of time and bandwidth.

Edited on 10/07/2008 at 10:35:30 PM PST

pb_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pb_2 on Oct 8, 08 10:18 AM
I agree. Once you reach the 7th Portal the game doesn't know there are no more matches to be made. You are permanently stuck there. Please either fix this game or we should get a Game Credit. What use is a game that cannot be completed?

Legendia
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Legendia on Oct 8, 08 12:56 PM
pb_2 wrote:I agree. Once you reach the 7th Portal the game doesn't know there are no more matches to be made. You are permanently stuck there. Please either fix this game or we should get a Game Credit. What use is a game that cannot be completed?

Exactly! I've cleared the 4th puzzle of the 7th portal 4 times now. The game doesn't know it. What a waste of money it was. There is also the problem of having to wait for the entire time when there are no more moves left. It's obvious that the developer did not do proper testing on the game before the release.

If anyone wants to complain about the game to the manufacturer, here is the only email address on the site: info@gameinvest.net Please note that they are in Portugal. ):

Edited on 10/08/2008 at 1:09:58 PM PST

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 9, 08 5:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have just posted a message about a new version of the game that corrects the error you all have reported here. You can read my post here:

Enigma 7 - Updated Version Available

Thanks for using the forums!

bfgErie

calisews
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by calisews on Oct 11, 08 11:09 AM
I just tried this game. I was not impressed. No computer problems, just really slow moving flow to the game. It was to me a little boring. Not a long enough session to enjoy sitting through the gates opening and shutting and moving from one session to the next.

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Oct 27, 10 7:02 AM
What a clumsy, frustrating game. Not even worth $2.99. Too bad.

[Post New]by Griffin2 on Oct 27, 10 9:41 AM
I agree! The game is slow, clumsy and freezes itself. Not a good game

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Dec 1, 11 11:40 AM
The game is ok, but it does freeze, I may have to download it again if I decide to purchase it, played the demo, its ok, not profound or anything, match 3 with puzzle game, I haven't reached a point where its challenging yet, but it was fun.

Go to: