elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Bugs in this game

[Post New]by elizaew on Feb 15, 10 4:30 PM
What's the deal with the coffee pot? Or is it that the order got lost and never made it to the coffee pot? I simply gave up on this game after multiple uninstalls and reinstalls from different sites AND I bought the CD in a store. Because it is real fun -- until it stops working. Can't Big Fish get the creators to make a fix for it?

Re:Bugs in this game

[Post New]by zombiegirl154 on Sep 11, 10 10:00 AM
MY GAME CRASHES TOO IF THINGS GET TOO BUSY, SUCKS CAUSE YOU HAVE TO START BACK AT LEVEL 1 AGAIN . AND THEIR IS NO WAY TO SAVE YOUR GAME. HOW ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO EVER REACH THE END OF THE GAME? OR IS THAT THE WHOLE POINT. * TO KEEP STARTING OVER BACK TO LEVEL 1 * WHEN IT CRASHES.

[Post New]by Outbackdarling on Oct 8, 10 4:33 AM
You need to put your orders at the coffee pot before you wash dishes..if you have an order in ur hand and then washup it deletes that order.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Mar 13, 13 10:00 AM
I am up level 6. If you take 2 order at a time you can get more done. If you take more than 3 orders she stand there with a towel in her hand won't take them. You have to start up the coffee pot every time it flashes is what I have learned. If you don't she won't take the order and she won't serve coffee. She just stand with a towel in her hand..

Edited on 03/13/2013 at 10:01:12 AM PST

Go to: