Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Crocodile - okay, seriously, what the heck?!

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Oct 6, 08 11:52 PM
I'm either doing something very wrong or there's something wrong with this game. Several times playing easy mode I try to do as the hints tell me, and I either can't see the area I'm trying to work with or the area I need to work with doesn't appear.

The crocodile is the example I'm using (the second was a case with an eagle, which is another thread). I used surgery to extract some pennies it had swallowed and caused anemia. But after that, trying to sew him back up, I click on the abdomin area and I can't get back to the incision. The game simply gives me a "made an improper incision" and knocks down points, then kicks me out of the level when I try again. This is getting frustrating, as this is either a bug in the game or I am apparently clicking on the wrong area.

I need some help please.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Re:Crocodile - okay, seriously, what the heck?!

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 7, 08 9:30 AM
Hello Masquerade32! I'm sorry to hear that are having a problem with this particular level in Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals. I experienced this issue as well. I was able to restart the game, and replay the level, and the problem was resolved. The crocodile remained on his back throughout the procedure. So, I would recommend that you restart the game, and replay the level. Please, let me know by PM if you continue to experience this problem.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 9:59 AM
You get to operate on a crocodile? Maybe I will go check out this demo....

[Post New]by myamystic on Jan 25, 11 9:44 PM
My curiousity has been sparked and Im trying the game as we speak just to operate on the crocodile.

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Feb 25, 11 7:17 PM
I might try it too!

Go to: