ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

ANOTHER blocking bug in updated version

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jul 13, 16 3:10 AM
Already got the missing tent bug, downloaded the update, started over.

I've just placed the triskelion and the lever has raised, but I can't get the puzzle to activate. The cursor changes to a magnifying glass but there is no response when I click.

Returned to the menu, went back into game, still no response.
Closed game entirely, started up again, still no response.

This is beyond a joke now. It takes forever to download such a huge game on a slower connection, and I've spent a LOT of time playing already. I've been questioning for the last few episodes whether the Dark Parables games are worth my money and time - ever since they were handed over to Eipix I've found myself quite bored within the first few chapters and going to the guide way too much to enjoy playing. I think I'll be asking for a refund on this one.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:ANOTHER blocking bug in updated version

[Post New]by crypsynight on Jul 13, 16 8:13 AM
I wasn't even aware there was an update. Nothing is showing in my Games Manager.
And yeah, totally know what you mean about slow connection. Ours is over 50 times slower than those in the city....but it is the fastest one available to us out in the sticks. So it gets very frustrating when there is problems with downloads.
Did you have to start over after you updated, or was that just your choice?

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Jul 13, 16 8:15 AM
Okay, just read the post about the update.
Not entirely sure i can be bothered restarting the game.......

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 13, 16 10:17 AM
Hi ShazPG,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering more issues after installing that update. When a technical issue like this occurs, we will generally encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains versatile steps for many situations and may help in this particular instance with what is being experienced:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this issue continues or if you'd like personalized assistance, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree CE here.

We appreciate it when posts are made to that thread as that helps us on the Forum Moderation Team track issues like this and get them sent to the appropriate teams so that they can be looked into.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: