Amazonia end of game

[Post New]by nanrob on Sep 29, 08 7:30 PM
can anyone tell me what is suposed to happen at the end of the game I sit and wait for something to happen !!!!!! but nothing I can't even shut the game down without hitting ctrl alt delete . good game but no ending
can anyone HELP

Nanrob

Edited on 09/30/2008 at 9:52:03 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Amazonia forum

[Post New]by BonnietheJo on Oct 1, 08 12:42 PM
Hi - I had the same result at that last window when I finished the game. Long, badly written letter of congratulations (almost unintelligible English) and no button indicating "Click here to see the final screen." Like you, I got out by Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When I next opened the BFG Manager and selected Amazonia, I was amazed to see a final screen showing the treasure chest and heaps of jewels. Clicking on anything in this window slings one out to BFG Manager. Seems like Quality Control must have never quite finished the game.

I did find, though, that I can now choose any location on the island, and all of my accumulated points and Sweeps are still available. So that's cool!

[Post New]by nanrob on Oct 2, 08 6:18 AM

Thanks Bonniethe Jo I thought it was me having a senior moment, have a good one.

Nanrob

[Post New]by whitely5 on Nov 19, 08 4:21 PM
I cant find the comb in the waterfall scene. Can you help me?

[Post New]by jabberzzy on Jan 21, 09 8:32 PM
I recall Amazonia working fine in the old CD version...maybe it's just the Big Fish version?

[Post New]by sandywo on Feb 20, 09 8:10 PM
Can anyone help with scores and username not being saved? I have to start over every time. can't get anywhere that way?

[Post New]by sanders52652 on Mar 12, 09 11:06 AM
I too could not exit normally and my total score did not get saved! I started over and didn't see anything that showed that I had played, I "worked" hard to finish!! :>

[Post New]by Suz580 on May 16, 09 4:22 AM
Maybe I am stupid, but I can't quite figure out what the heck is going on!! I don't know what I am doing to end the level--it just finally happens!!
Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me???

[Post New]by bcgal3 on Jan 5, 11 1:56 PM
I can't even get to the end. I'm stuck on the Lighthouse with my red & blue discs sitting at the bottom and no way to get them out. I thought maybe I just had to get the gold & silver discs destroyed, but I've been playing in that same level without getting finished. Is there any way to get the discs out of the bottom? Will the level ever end if I don't? Will I sit here until cobwebs form if I keep going?
Thanks for any answers!

Go to: