latern does not work

[Post New]by pigletpam on Jul 13, 16 11:00 AM
When trying to use the latern for the 2nd visit to the attic for the HOP, i will not light. The hint button just shoots to the centre of the dark scene, which also tells you its too dark to see.

I looked on the app/community/forum page only to be confronted with a remark about this very thing, but her solution was to replay the game using a new identity and I really don't want to do this.

Please help.

Edited on 07/13/2016 at 11:01:23 AM PST

Re:latern does not work

[Post New]by Jaester on Jul 13, 16 2:39 PM
I am having the same issue, and I deleted then reloaded the game, same problem.....it is very difficult to figure out where to get help for this...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:latern does not work

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 13, 16 4:45 PM
Hi pigletpam and Jaester,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been giving some trouble at the scene where a lantern is needed to proceed further by clearing away some shadows. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It sounds like you both might have already tried some of the steps above though, so I also would like to recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette here.

Thank you all for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: