bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 16, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Welcome to Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery forum

[Post New]by Misty40 on Feb 16, 10 6:08 AM
Yaaaaayyyyy! I'd heard a few months ago that a new Carol Reed Mystery was coming out. I'm so happy that I could cry!

bachlein
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by bachlein on Apr 14, 10 9:19 AM
OMG!! I'm so happy to find another Carol Reed game!! I thought that I had played all the Big Fish ones, but I guess not. I didn't mind that I couldn't go very far in the demo, because I had already played 3 or 4 of the other Carol Reed games, so I knew what they were like. Yes, for $7, it's lots of fun!! But WHY in the BF description does it say that she is an English detective? It's so obvious that she's Swedish...and IN Sweden.

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by dancebear on Apr 25, 10 11:18 AM
These games are great. I play the IHOGs but they can get very boring at times. I am always on the look out for a good adventure game of this type that provides a real challenge. I notice that Big Fish is starting to have more of this type game.Keep them coming I just finished a Blackwell unbound and that was great but too short.

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on Apr 6, 12 6:38 PM
Not what I expected. I can't say I enjoyed it, but it was different than other adventure games. I did like the storyline and the real life characters. But all you do is wander around, there's no puzzles like the Nancy Drew Games. And the notebook tells you exactly what to do, so there's nothing to solve. I might buy another as a daily special, but won't spend credits on these games.

Go to: