Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Can You See Well On Level 34???

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 14, 16 4:32 AM
I cant figure out if this is just me or if there's some kind of problem. There's an overwhelming glare all over the screen but I never noticed it til this level.
Is it going to go away at some point?!?

Is it just me?

Are there any subsequent levels that are going to be just like that?

Is anybody else completely annoyed with that? From what I can make out it looks like theyre underwater & there are bubbles that I suppose are there to help with breathing or something. But its as if I'm standing in front of a window full of sunshine or something. Cannot see a thing. I've tried all sorts of tricks but no cigar. None at all. Not even a tiny cigarette.

I dont think this is a tech problem because I'd played through the rest of the game with this never having happened. Would just like to hear from other players.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Can You See Well On Level 34???

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 14, 16 1:52 PM
Didn't experience that. Have you noticed the same on the other levels with the underwater bubbles. Could it have something to do with your brightness setting which would cause the bubbles to look odd.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jul 14, 16 4:51 PM
Sorry - I'm not seeing it. There is a stripe on each bubble, but I'm not getting an "overwhelming glare".

Suggest turning down brightness on monitor.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Jul 15, 16 4:43 PM
you need to feed the angler fish( when fed they illuminate the scene) also I cant get to 2 starfish to feed the last 2 crabs I see them but cant get to them( they're both on the far left of the screen but that part doesnt'' connect'' to th e rest of the scene I keep looking vfor a bridge or something to get to them

Go to: