Combine 2 crystal balls 10 times?

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jul 14, 16 8:05 AM
Combine 2 crystal balls 10 times? If this means combine to blue balls that are able to fire horizontally or vertically, I haven't been able to get even one combine! I can't seem to get two enhanced blue balls at the same time. Any hints @SilverHawk?

Thanks so much.

I still haven't been able to complete 150, so I am about to give up. I am trying one last strategy, saving up money for several days and buying all the power-ups I can and then trying one more time. This is a fun but frustrating game! Maybe the devs made 150 so hard so folks don't finish too soon! I sent BFG a suggestion that after so many failed attempts they add a "SKIP" button, but haven't heard back.

I am beginning to hate that chirpy little voice saying, "Boss Attack"!

dippydidi
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Combine 2 crystal balls 10 times?

[Post New]by dippydidi on Jul 14, 16 8:25 AM
The crystal balls are the result of a match five. I completed this by doing level one over and over again,and occasionally using a wand to move crystal balls next to each other. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Di.

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jul 14, 16 8:31 AM
dippydidi wrote:The crystal balls are the result of a match five. I completed this by doing level one over and over again,and occasionally using a wand to move crystal balls next to each other. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Di.

Thanks so much! I will work on that!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 14, 16 9:38 AM
Hi HorseDancer1,

I see that there is some question regarding the crystal balls in Free the Witch. dippydidi is right. Crystal balls are obtained in this game by matching five of the same type of item. When they are combined with another item on the board, it will take care of the same type of item across the whole board. If two crystal balls are swapped with one another, the board will clear.

This is indeed a challenge. If you find that you continue to experience issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to gather this data for the appropriate teams.

In regards to level 150, we have passed along this information to the teams. We greatly appreciate player's patience as the teams work to investigate this issue. If you would like to aid in the investigation, the support team is happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by Willieseely on Jul 14, 16 9:45 AM

Edited on 07/14/2016 at 12:14:33 PM PST

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jul 14, 16 12:04 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi HorseDancer1,

I see that there is some question regarding the crystal balls in Free the Witch. dippydidi is right. Crystal balls are obtained in this game by matching five of the same type of item. When they are combined with another item on the board, it will take care of the same type of item across the whole board. If two crystal balls are swapped with one another, the board will clear.

This is indeed a challenge. If you find that you continue to experience issues, you are welcome to reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. The support team has the tools to gather this data for the appropriate teams.

In regards to level 150, we have passed along this information to the teams. We greatly appreciate player's patience as the teams work to investigate this issue. If you would like to aid in the investigation, the support team is happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Thanks so much. I did contact Tech support and sent in the Dr. Felix report. For the first time ever I got a glitch and it would not run, so I sent them that information, too. Then later the Dr. Felix report worked. I bought crystal balls and finally finished that, but still think it would be totally wonderful to only have to loose a level so many times before a skip is allowed.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jul 15, 16 11:03 AM
HorseDancer1 wrote:Combine 2 crystal balls 10 times? <<<< It took me forever to get this one. Like dippydidi suggested, I played Level 1 and 2 of The Woodlands over and over and over again and finally made it.

I still haven't been able to complete 150, so I am about to give up.<<<<Try using the dark swords you get from beating Prim. I did that and had no trouble at all with 150.

I am beginning to hate that chirpy little voice saying, "Boss Attack"!<<<<Between "boss attack" and "one more move" I've pulled every hair out of my head. LOL

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 15, 16 12:24 PM
I have been doing close to absolutely nothing in this game for a week now. After trying level 150 #3 - 2 or 3 times, I refuse to be annoyed any further until I get in the mood.

Meanwhile I am earning an huge stockpile of coins for when I choose to attempt this monumentally annoying level.

As for combining 2 crystal balls 10 times - easy peasy.

Cheers

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jul 15, 16 2:27 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:
HorseDancer1 wrote:Combine 2 crystal balls 10 times? <<<< It took me forever to get this one. Like dippydidi suggested, I played Level 1 and 2 of The Woodlands over and over and over again and finally made it.

I still haven't been able to complete 150, so I am about to give up.<<<<Try using the dark swords you get from beating Prim. I did that and had no trouble at all with 150.

I am beginning to hate that chirpy little voice saying, "Boss Attack"!<<<<Between "boss attack" and "one more move" I've pulled every hair out of my head. LOL

Thanks! I got the combine crystal balls by spending a lot of real money to get wands and crystal balls. Then used them per the suggestions on levels 1 & 2. I got that completed and today is another one. Out of money both real and in the game, so I am waiting to sell items in the store.

And turned off the sound for anything with BOSS ATTACK or the timer. That drives me nuts! HATE timed games and won't buy them. This game just has a few, and I can do them OK without someone reminding me I am running out of time!
So empowering to just turn off the sound!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jul 15, 16 2:27 PM
mpendo, have you tried the dark sword from Prim for Level 150?

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 15, 16 7:15 PM
Thx wbf for the tip - I have 6 dark swords currently - I used many unnecessarily until I realized I couldn't buy more. lol.

Can I say I'm reluctant to try again. With everyone's kind insight as to how to beat the 3rd tier of level 150 I am certain I will be able to defeat it. But I can't bare that grating voice, let alone the absurdity of it all.

The bright side of all this is that after I get beyond the dreaded level 150 then I have the rest of Oceans and Snowy to look forward to. I'm certain I will be at the current end of the game before the update.

It's all good.

Cheers

Edited on 07/16/2016 at 4:04:26 AM PST

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Jul 18, 16 12:27 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:mpendo, have you tried the dark sword from Prim for Level 150?

Lots of Wands and Hammers help too. LOL.

I failed about 6 or 7 times until I got smart and saved enough coin to buy 2 boost packs... 1 for wands and 1 for hammers.

Try it... you'll like it

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jul 19, 16 6:57 PM
dippydidi wrote:The crystal balls are the result of a match five. I completed this by doing level one over and over again,and occasionally using a wand to move crystal balls next to each other. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Di.

Great suggestion, it works!!!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 20, 16 6:04 AM
Sante001 wrote:

Great suggestion, it works!!!

I'm perplexed: I played level 1 (and 2) many times, and I was unable to switch 2 magic balls even once! It's very easy to create balls and all kinds of boosts, but (although I tried to create as few as possible) the boosts are so many that they always go off and the level is finished before I have the chance to move two balls next to each other. So it seems to me that a wand would be mandatory on every occasion, not just occasionally, and I don't want to spend my wands for this task. Are there any other levels that do not require boosts? I'm almost there, only missing a couple, but has taken me too much time already and I'd like to get it over with.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 20, 16 6:21 AM
eli - down in thread about Tips for Treasure Hunt jencroucher mentions Level 46 and silver_ agreed. Also Level 291 was suggested. I haven't tried these but they may be easier.

Cheers

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 20, 16 9:30 AM
mpendo wrote:eli - down in thread about Tips for Treasure Hunt jencroucher mentions Level 46 and silver_ agreed. Also Level 291 was suggested. I haven't tried these but they may be easier.

Cheers

Thanks, mpendo, I'll try 46- I'm nowhere near 291 yet!

Cheers!

Go to: