Game doesn't work on my mac anymore

[Post New]by awritermom on Jul 14, 16 10:12 AM
I used to enjoy playing this game. It used to work fine. Now it opens and the game shows as open and running in my dock, yet nothing of the game shows on the screen. Game will not quit and must be force-quit. And yes, I used all the suggestions on the mac troubleshooting page--updated all software, reset the resolution, uninstalled and re0installed the game, etc. None of that helped at all.

(I would have put this in the "technical issues" thread, but it is locked.)

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game doesn't work on my mac anymore

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 14, 16 11:57 AM
Howdy awritermom,

Thanks for posting about this and letting us know that this issue is happening. When a technical issue like that occurs, we generally recommend heading to the Help pages as you have stated you've done. For anyone else having trouble with a Mac game and would like to troubleshoot it a bit, here's a guide to help with that:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Since it sounds like you've already gone ahead and tried the above steps and they were unable to help, I would like to recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support and are always happy to help.

Since this is a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. I am also going to create another technical issues thread for this game, just in case others need to report an issue with this game or if more issues crop up that you would like to post. For all technical issue for this game, go ahead and post them in the following discussion in the future:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Drawn™: Trail of Shadows here.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: