SOMETHING IS BROKEN HERE TODAY PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Jul 14, 16 10:32 AM
Something is wrong with the download of today's game. I suspect you are doing a major website overhaul but why today? I cannot download the game or contact customer service and get a reply. This is really bad!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

Re:SOMETHING IS BROKEN HERE TODAY PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by rainworm on Jul 14, 16 12:03 PM
Hey, just try to restart your computer, get connected and try again. Test your connection with other sites, if that is ok, then you should be able to download the game here too.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:SOMETHING IS BROKEN HERE TODAY PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 14, 16 12:20 PM
Howdy biscuitsmama,

I'm sorry that it sounds like there are some download issues. I noticed while swimming by that you've already posted in the technical issues thread and received an answer there, so I thought I'd come here, just in case, and provide a link to that thread so that you have a chance to take a look.

Here's the thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition here.

Thanks as well to rainworm for swimming by and helping out with this. Those are some good tips as well and I think it would also be a great idea to see if other sites are able to be visited or if only our website is the one that there is trouble accessing. This could help to provide the results of that to our customer support team, should you want to get in contact with them.

For any future technical issues, we would like to invite you to continue posting to the above thread instead of creating new discussions about the issue. This will help the Forum Moderation team keep track of issues like this and report them to the appropriate teams. Since this is talking about a technical issue and there is a response to it in the technical thread, I am going to go ahead and lock this discussion.

Thanks for your understanding and patience, and I hope that answer helps.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: