bubbyc
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Using the potions

[Post New]by bubbyc on Jul 14, 16 10:35 AM
I am sure this is very simple but I can't seem to figure out how to use the potions. I have all of them but I don't understand why I click on one to use on a level but then it says not found when I'm playing. I also tried just clicking on the potion on the equipment page and it says you just used this potion. It doesn't make any sense. Please help. Thanks.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Using the potions

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 14, 16 1:47 PM
Not quite sure what the not found statement means. Had this a few times. Don't worry about the statement that you just used. Pick the ones you want for the level. When you open the level, the potions you picked will show on the left side and will automatically go into effect. The one that heals workers and the one for dealing with the birds are very helpful.

I wish they had allowed you to view a level and then go to the backpack without closing the level. As it was I had to open, assess what I might need and then close and reopen after visiting the back pack.

Edited on 07/14/2016 at 1:49:54 PM PST

bubbyc
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by bubbyc on Jul 14, 16 2:37 PM
Yes I agree. It's very annoying because it's often lengthy dialogue. And it makes me wonder if the developers have played their own game to know how annoying it is.

Thanks so much!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jul 14, 16 4:54 PM
Once you select one of the single use artifacts, it will be used on the next level of play.

You don't have to do anything - it's automatic. The little green arrow is just a button you can use to bring it into view once the level starts. Sometimes you may be using several in one level and once game play starts, they fold into the screen so they don't obstruct your view.

You click on the arrow to bring them forward if you want a reminder of what you are using.

They really do work--except for the healing potion.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 16, 16 1:34 PM
Hespera, try the healing potion again. I just used it again on level 35. Once a worker became ill, the altar would light up. I would click and the worker would hurry to the altar and be healed without using any of my mana. On levels when I didn't use the healing potion, I was constantly having to replenish mana and use it there instead of on upgrades. I think it would take 100 units of mana to heal without the potion.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jul 17, 16 6:41 AM
Oh...then it's working differently then what I remember in previous games. My bad for not paying attention.

I will check it out though, just to ease my mind! Thanks for letting me know, nwl!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 17, 16 7:02 AM
Yes, in the other games the potion kept them from getting sick.

Go to: