Baby trade quest

[Post New]by nevermind04 on Feb 16, 10 6:04 PM
what shulde I do to get thrown in jail ?

Re:Baby trade quest

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 16, 10 7:49 PM
Turn Gwenalle in without any proof. Do it again and the inspector will be suitably pissed with you.

[Post New]by nevermind04 on Feb 17, 10 8:18 AM
Ah, Thanks (:

[Post New]by zorenpogi31 on Feb 17, 10 10:02 AM
The baby trade QUEST BEGINS in the house of Gwendel she invite you to drink a tea and the maid comes after that mel go in the kitchen and she recognized the maids trying to poison gwendal DONT FORGET CHOOSE THE 2nd answer the answer is bring justice for gwendall... and after that report to the officer in the jail near at tavern
and talk to him and answer again the 2nd choices.. if you talk her again he probably sent you in the jail and talk to the prisoner and help him he asked to talked to the officer whogot the golden frog and the officer let him free beacause the real person got in the jail and the thief lord comes and he pay for your freedom..... And go to gwedal house again go to the right room and click on the mirror theres a schedule when the children got sell its obvious edgar is the accomplished to this Crime FInd him to the tavern and deal with him and e said go to the garden in 9 in the morning report to the officer at the jail Immediately and the officer let you to rest after resting go to the garden near at gwendal house at leff the officer of the jail in their he gave you money to give it to edgar to revealed the true sellerof the children and gwendal accused as the seller of children and rest again mel is tired.. and after that go to maids and give you the reward of course.....
that all ty,............

[Post New]by souzjo on Feb 17, 10 10:37 AM
My question... I goofed and ended up putting the maid in jail by choosing the wrong answer! Any way out of it and bring the old bat to justice??

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 17, 10 12:07 PM
Only by going back to a saved game from before the quest!

brkrt22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by brkrt22 on Feb 25, 10 3:46 PM
I put Lady Gwendel in jail...but I did not get a chance to talk to the thief. Is there any way to still get the Golden Frog?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 25, 10 3:49 PM
Nope, unfortunately not. You get one chance. If you miss it, you either have to forget about the frog or go back to a saved game from before the baby quest.

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Mar 1, 10 1:47 PM
don't think this one got completed on my game. I did release the guy from the Jail, I did go tell the jailer about Gwendal, I did Get the Golden Frog later from the guy that got out of jail, but when I went back to the town, they were at a GRAVE for Gwendal....Hmmmmmm.....She died? I must be confused.....Do I still need to go find Edgar? and set him up?

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by STL531 on Mar 1, 10 3:00 PM
Gamerlaurie wrote:don't think this one got completed on my game. I did release the guy from the Jail, I did go tell the jailer about Gwendal, I did Get the Golden Frog later from the guy that got out of jail, but when I went back to the town, they were at a GRAVE for Gwendal....Hmmmmmm.....She died? I must be confused.....Do I still need to go find Edgar? and set him up?

I haven't seen this happen, but I'm guessing it's that the maids went ahead and poisoned her. Mel had interrupted them and told them she could bring the old lady to justice, but if she doesn't follow through, that must be what happens. Interesting alternate outcome! (And probably you can't do anything with Edgar anymore, since he was just a means to get to the real thief.)

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 4, 10 8:11 AM
A timer is set when you choose to help Ines. If you don't turn Gwenalle in within 4 hours of game time after that, Gwenalle dies. There are a lot of variations to a number of the sidequests in TLO, all outlined in the Strategy Guide.

Go to: