[Post New]by naedebpat on Feb 17, 10 1:02 AM
Why don't they say how many?

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:levels ?

[Post New]by ecblisa on Feb 17, 10 1:00 PM
There are 60 regular levels, and the more advanced ones are quite lengthy and difficult. Once you finish those, you continue to get new levels, and can work on some further badges and achievements that you don't have yet. I don't know yet how many extra levels there are.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Feb 17, 10 2:57 PM
Thank you so much ecblisa.

I could not find that information anywhere. I am glad I bought the game then.

Avalon2
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Avalon2 on Feb 20, 10 5:15 AM
Was wondering how many levels too ... so I kept playing. I am now at level 150 and have earned more than a million points in all three areas. I don't think there is an "end" to this game which is good ... because it is a lot of fun to play.

At game 100, the game difficulty kind of starts over, with game 100 being very very easy and then they get progressively harder as you get further along. Time was never an issue. I think there were only 2 games where I ran out of blossoms and for the rest of the games there was always a minute or more left.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Feb 20, 10 12:58 PM
Hi Avalon2: You said that you reached level 150 so I am curious to know whether there lots of buildings to buy or do you reach a stage where you can't buy any more buildings etc. but just keep playing to earn points and thats it?

I love this game and would love it more if you could scroll the screen so that there was more space to build more stuff.

bansama
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by bansama on Feb 21, 10 1:31 AM
You reach a point where you have no more buildings to buy unfortunately. But you can keep on playing and earning enough so that you can see all 3 variations of each building (and in fact need to do just that for some of the achievements).

I agree that it would have been nice to be able to scroll and see far more buildings, but for $6.99 you can't really complain too much =)

levels ?

[Post New]by moondance217 on Mar 6, 10 8:29 PM
naedebpat wrote:Why don't they say how many?

I am upto level 510....is there no end to this game??? certainly worth the money

[Post New]by anneni on Mar 8, 10 6:16 AM
I also think you get very much game for a litlle money BUT I also think it would be nice if you could built more. It don´t take long to bild your emperium so if you could build for example a bigger fort or bigger casle for more money would be nice. But as I said: it is a real good game!

shauna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by shauna on Mar 19, 10 10:23 AM
After you complete level 100, you start over at level one, but they call it level 101 - you can endlessly repeat the 100 levels. I am on my 9th go-round (getting LOTS of points, of course) and am mostly challenging myself to finish them all in shorter and shorter periods of time.

[Post New]by saralestes on Mar 22, 10 4:12 PM
Even though the layouts repeat again, beginning with level 101, you get to keep the advanced power tools, which make it more fun to play. I love this game! You can keep going and going and going...

I also discovered that you can "rebuild" in a different element after you have built all the buildings in one element and meet the requirements for other "titles."

Edited on 03/22/2010 at 4:12:48 PM PST

knitnow
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

levels ?

[Post New]by knitnow on Mar 27, 10 1:57 PM
moondance217 wrote:
naedebpat wrote:Why don't they say how many?

I am upto level 510....is there no end to this game??? certainly worth the money

up to 510??? wonder where you are now, three weeks later...
i've been amazed by how much time i've spent on this little game... now at level 190... so now i don't feel so ? guilty? ashamed? embarassed?///

funny thing is, this isn't my idea of the *perfect* match 3 game... there are certainly others i've enjoyed playing more... but i think the addictive element to this game is that the number of levels keeps ticking upwards... instead of counting up to 50/ 75/ 100/ 150/ whatever finite number of levels, then going back and playing the game through again... that must be what keeps me coming back to this game... even if i am actually playing the same levels again, but i get 'credit' for reaching higher levels ????!!##

Go to: