Where is my registration key???? And what name should i use? Please help me

[Post New]by ablogette on Feb 17, 10 8:26 AM
I bought the game, downloaded it and when I press play a little box shows up asking me for name and key. It says to be entered as it was given to me, I haven't gotten these. Where are they? How did you get your key, please help me!!

Edited on 02/17/2010 at 8:46:15 AM PST

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

Re:Where is my registration key???? And what name should i use? Please help me

[Post New]by STL531 on Feb 17, 10 9:06 AM
If you bought the game from Big Fish Games (which I'm wondering about since BFG doesn't do registration keys) but can't play it, you need to contact customer service. There is a green envelope on the right side of the forums screen that says "We're Here to Help!"... that's where you can find customer service.

[Post New]by ablogette on Feb 17, 10 9:14 AM
Thank you, I've seen that it just they won't answer before 48 houres, and I don't want to wait. I did pusrchase it here on the site, there maybe I 've done it wrong. In my big fish game manager it says it active but when i press play I get a window saying my trial is up. And choices between buying it (which I already did) or enter key.. which I don't have.

kac41556
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by kac41556 on Feb 17, 10 10:47 AM
Are you using a Mac? I think I read somewhere that you need a registration key when buy games for the Mac. Did you check your confirmation e-mail from Big Fish that you received when you bought the game. I would imagine that information would be in there.

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 17, 10 3:27 PM
That's impossible. Aveyond is built with a game engine incompatible with Macs unless you use a Windows emulator.

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by STL531 on Feb 17, 10 9:31 PM
ablogette wrote:Thank you, I've seen that it just they won't answer before 48 houres, and I don't want to wait. I did pusrchase it here on the site, there maybe I 've done it wrong. In my big fish game manager it says it active but when i press play I get a window saying my trial is up. And choices between buying it (which I already did) or enter key.. which I don't have.

If you have the Big Fish game manager and it is telling you to purchase a game you already have, there should be a place to click saying you've already purchased it. What it should then ask for is your e-mail address and password (which I think are the same ones you use to log in to the forums). I've never seen it ask for a registration key... I've had that with games I've purchased from other places, but never from Big Fish, so that's really weird. One thing you might try is deleting the game and then going into your game purchase history on your account page and re-downloading it from there. I have no idea if this would fix the problem but it might be worth a try.

Otherwise, as much as it is a bummer to wait for CS to respond so you can play your game, if none of what has already been mentioned works that seems to be the only way to go.

[Post New]by bridgettb on Sep 17, 13 4:08 PM
I know that this is an old post but the exact same thing is happening to me and customer service for this company sucks!!!!!!!! I played the game with a free trial and then purchased it and for some reason it downloaded it a second time. I then tried to play and it wants a registration key and name. I thought about contacting but they don't answer the phones so I went to contact via e-mail. I have had the same account for years and my user name is an old e-mail address. I tried to change it in my account settings and it says there is an error! Was there an error when they took my money? Of course not!!

Go to: