Moscow level 47

[Post New]by Honeyblade on Jul 16, 16 12:43 AM
Hi !

I just cannot complete this level as I never get enough yellow or pink gummies !
Any help would be so appreciated!
Thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Moscow level 47

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 18, 16 1:42 PM
Hi Honeyblade,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Moscow, Level 47.

After playing this level, I was able to recreate the yellow and pink gummy issue you are experiencing. While I was able to create line crushes and Lightning Bolt Boosts to swap with one another, this helped to clear the middle portion of the board but not fill the color blocker. I've gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate teams for a closer look. In the meantime, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune them. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Moving forward we ask that players with city level specific questions to post in the designated city thread. This will help to keep the forums organized. Thank you for your understanding. Below are the links to the main city directory as well as the one for Moscow.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP
Moscow - Level Help

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Foxy12345
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy12345 on Sep 7, 16 6:35 AM
I also cannot complete level 47. There is never enough color gummies to fill the color blockers and not enough space to create lightning bolts to clear the board. Enjoy a challenge but this seems impossible

[Post New]by Neen_P on Sep 10, 16 6:41 AM
Just adding to the list hoping for a resolution. Have had this same issue on other levels, and was able to pop blockers with shovel to clear area. This didnt work, just popped the blocker, not the whole column. Please fix!

Go to: