Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by diamondgirl3660 on Oct 7, 08 11:37 AM
I am in the process of the second rose. I built the bridge and crossed over. I am stuck in the area where you have to get rid of the guard (done). I found everything but the blue items and the only area I can find to use a tool on is that locked box on the right. None of my tools work here. I have 3 pieces of statue, a large stone and 2 dynamite sticks. I cannot find another area where I can use any of these and it wont let me go up and out to the next area. Please Help!!!

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by diamondgirl3660 on Oct 7, 08 12:51 PM
anyone??

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 1:52 PM
diamondgirl3660 wrote:I am in the process of the second rose. I built the bridge and crossed over. I am stuck in the area where you have to get rid of the guard (done). I found everything but the blue items and the only area I can find to use a tool on is that locked box on the right. None of my tools work here. I have 3 pieces of statue, a large stone and 2 dynamite sticks. I cannot find another area where I can use any of these and it wont let me go up and out to the next area. Please Help!!!

Inside the tent- look on the table for the key- this will open the box

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Oct 7, 08 1:54 PM
Just popped in diva to say love this game and hope your keeping well girl.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 2:08 PM
ghost777 wrote:Just popped in diva to say love this game and hope your keeping well girl.

Right back at 'cha Ghost! What have you been up too?

pegelee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pegelee on Oct 7, 08 2:41 PM
Help, I'm lost in the maze with King Arthur. Have only two items to find, the Hawk & Sir Lancelot but can't seem to find my way around, keep going around in circles. Anyone have any ideas how to get out?

Ragin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Ragin on Oct 7, 08 2:56 PM
FOLLOW THE LETTERS ON THE WALL TO SPELL KING ARTHUR

Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by 070650 on Oct 7, 08 3:12 PM
I also need help! I am in the crown room,I will say.and I am looking for a crown & throne.I only have two tools ,a ladder & pencil to use .I have found the rest of the objects.but the .2 blue objects.I can't seem to be able use the two tools to access the those two objects.I have been over this for awhile now.Please help!Thanks in advance for the help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 3:20 PM
070650 wrote:I also need help! I am in the crown room,I will say.and I am looking for a crown & throne.I only have two tools ,a ladder & pencil to use .I have found the rest of the objects.but the .2 blue objects.I can't seem to be able use the two tools to access the those two objects.I have been over this for awhile now.Please help!Thanks in advance for the help.

Put the ladder across the two benches....

[Post New]by llcyang on Oct 7, 08 4:15 PM
Has anyone used the metal detector? I've used up all my hints trying to locate the key. The sticks of dynamite have been placed and there is only the metal detector left and although the metal detector is accepted in the area given by the hints for the key, nothing else happens. Am I stuck?

Edited on 10/07/2008 at 4:22:53 PM PST

[Post New]by oscarangel on Oct 7, 08 4:15 PM
hmmm? I know I have to follow the letters kingarthur, but cannot find most of the letters, k,i,g,a, help please

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 6:19 PM
oscarangel wrote:hmmm? I know I have to follow the letters kingarthur, but cannot find most of the letters, k,i,g,a, help please

Hi Oscarange- welcome to the forums!

Your other option is to follow on wall, all the way around. I hate mazes and that's the only way I keep from getting lost! LOL

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Oct 9, 08 6:08 AM
Well, I feel stupid - I can't find the paperclip to (presumably) run the bulldozer. Any help?

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 9, 08 6:51 AM
prpldva wrote:
diamondgirl3660 wrote:I am in the process of the second rose. I built the bridge and crossed over. I am stuck in the area where you have to get rid of the guard (done). I found everything but the blue items and the only area I can find to use a tool on is that locked box on the right. None of my tools work here. I have 3 pieces of statue, a large stone and 2 dynamite sticks. I cannot find another area where I can use any of these and it wont let me go up and out to the next area. Please Help!!!

Inside the tent- look on the table for the key- this will open the box

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 9, 08 6:53 AM
Thank you thank you I had the same problem getting into the box

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 7:11 AM
lineck wrote:Thank you thank you I had the same problem getting into the box

you're very welcome- glad you were able to figure it out!

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Oct 11, 08 7:56 AM
get the gaval and break the glass. this will open the door behind king arthurs statue that leads to the chapel.

[Post New]by mygrndkidsvip on Oct 11, 08 10:48 AM
I am at the doors. my arrows are red and there is 1 green box lit, and 2 yellow signs on on top and 1 on side. I am REALLY STUCK and can't figure out how to open them. It keeps saying use the symbols but what order symbols do i use to open them up!!!!Please help!!
mygrndkidsvip2000

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 11, 08 12:31 PM
mygrndkidsvip wrote:I am at the doors. my arrows are red and there is 1 green box lit, and 2 yellow signs on on top and 1 on side. I am REALLY STUCK and can't figure out how to open them. It keeps saying use the symbols but what order symbols do i use to open them up!!!!Please help!!
mygrndkidsvip2000

Look in between the 4 large tiles- there is a small black square in the center. move that directly over the green center of the large tile and it will fall away

[Post New]by LadyMarie on Oct 11, 08 5:51 PM
Ok, take the magnifying glass and look at the right rear track of the bulldozer to get the paper clip.

following one wall of the maze should get you all the way around.

I started out stuck at the air medallion. So I went back (on my laptop) and started all over again. (re-installed 3 times) And now I am stuck back at the bridge - put it together, dug up all the items for the next part with the help of the sonar, but before I could move on, the shovel disappeared. when you get to the part where you have to dig up the key (found with the metal detector) so you can get the key to open the box with the detonator to use the dynamite, I have no shovel.

So, having helped with the rest, can anyone help me? I went to tech support, downloaded activeX

Go to: