mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Good game

[Post New]by mhatfie on Feb 17, 10 10:26 AM
Just finished the game without needing a walkthrough until the very end. Enjoyed the scenery and the adventure. This is the second Carol Reed game I have played and am looking forward to playing the other two, Remedy and Time stand still.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Good game

[Post New]by Misty40 on Feb 17, 10 10:45 AM
I agree that this is a good game. I haven't played Remedy, but Time Stand Still is a great game.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Feb 17, 10 11:58 AM
And East Side Story!!!

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Feb 17, 10 1:52 PM
I agree. I'm not finished yet, but I'm enjoying it. It is similar to the other Carol Reed games and I'm loving it.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Feb 17, 10 2:09 PM
They are all really great games especially if you love good ol' adventure gaming. I so appreciate all the hard work they must do to take all those beautiful photos! I've played them all except Black Circle, and hope to work on it tonight!

heleanthia
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by heleanthia on Feb 17, 10 6:17 PM
I LOVE these games; think they are all brilliantly done (even though I am a little stuck right now, but will perservere..lol)

I have played almost all of MDNA games ...the scenery is so delightful that sometimes I just go back and wander around in scenes like a tourist..lol.

SO happy that Bigfish is carrying some of them....

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Feb 18, 10 11:25 AM
Me too - it's like being on holiday.

Homeimps
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Homeimps on Feb 24, 10 2:04 AM
The Carol Reed games are classic! The puzzles are just challenging enough to keep me engaged but most of all, the environments are fantastic. It's a treat to visit Norkopping each time and to wander around just as though I'm actually there. The homes are so real it almost feels like I'm trespassing and it's fun to see some of the same characters again and to find out what they've been up to, just like old friends. As well, the spooky places actually make me lock my doors while I play! I want to go to Norkopping and see where these great games are made. Kudos to Big Fish for carrying the series and I hope the developers keep them coming!

maxminpin
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Good game

[Post New]by maxminpin on Mar 13, 10 12:33 PM
mhatfie wrote:Just finished the game without needing a walkthrough until the very end. Enjoyed the scenery and the adventure. This is the second Carol Reed game I have played and am looking forward to playing the other two, Remedy and Time stand still.

Need help. I should not have bought this game. I am to new to this. Found the walk-through but I am stuck between the kitchen and the bedroom. How do you get out of these situations? Not the first time that I have been caught between scenes. Got out of others (don't know how). Will they let me exchange the game for something else?

Edited on 03/13/2010 at 12:37:52 PM PST

maxminpin
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Good game

[Post New]by maxminpin on Mar 14, 10 8:13 PM
mhatfie wrote:Just finished the game without needing a walkthrough until the very end. Enjoyed the scenery and the adventure. This is the second Carol Reed game I have played and am looking forward to playing the other two, Remedy and Time stand still.

maxminpin
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Good game

[Post New]by maxminpin on Mar 14, 10 8:14 PM

I am stuck between the kitchen and bedroom and can't get out. Can you tell me how to get out of this scene? Please.

Go to: