Psychedelic Islands...?

[Post New]by Emailjudy07 on Feb 17, 10 11:53 AM
How does anyone survive with just one life on these
Islands?! Is there any way to have more lives? Or
a way to live long enough to get to the next level?
Any (and all) help would be greatly appreciated! *-*

Re:Psychedelic Islands...?

[Post New]by gretchlk on Feb 18, 10 11:25 AM
Hey, I'm stuck on the same level. All I can figure out is that as the colored rings circle the island and you enter the transport will sent you to certain islands. I assume you have to keep track of the colors so that you are able to gain items, gems and such.( gain power/weapons.) I know if you can live through a battle, you can sit around long enough to regenerate your 1 life. So assume it's getting the color of the islands correct for transport and letting your 1 life regenerate. I haven't made it through yet, let me know if you figure out the strategy and colored ring order.

elkric
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by elkric on Feb 26, 10 12:27 PM
I had five or six lives by the time I got to this level, but I dont know where they came from, one of the powerups in the chests I presume.

Ppapier
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Ppapier on Mar 3, 10 1:29 PM
Something has helped me: While staying on a platform,I have killed many monsters from other platforms...They were totally or at least partially "cleaned" before I came.Maybe it could help some of you.Hope so...

elkric
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by elkric on Mar 4, 10 4:38 PM
I just was lucky I suppose, my first teleport took me to the exit where there were some chests with powerups and no monsters so I was ready for them when I got to the monsters. I just waded in firing and did unto them what they were waiting to do unto me.

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by FireOpal on Apr 25, 10 6:42 PM
Remember to shoot all the crates too. I think that some of the red powerups/gems stack to up a full life. I had 10 lives by the time I got to Hell.

[Post New]by westvirginiawife on Jun 15, 12 11:07 AM
My strategy was to run to the edge as soon as I could and then all of the monsters were in front of me. After I started doing this, I did not lose any more lives in this level.

Go to: