LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game.

[Post New]by suzieto on Feb 17, 10 3:08 PM
Does anyone know of any more games like this keep playing it over and over?

dindaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game.

[Post New]by dindaz on Mar 16, 10 2:08 PM
garden defense is the closest I could find but BF no longer do it. I wish there were more like this one too.

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Mar 27, 10 5:17 AM
I haven't found many on bigfish games like it but if you type in towerdefence.net in google there is a site that has a lot of games for free. I suggest the gem craft games.

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on May 8, 10 8:33 PM
There's monster mash. BFG do have Gemcraft it's one of their online games.

dindaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by dindaz on Jul 7, 10 2:36 PM
garden defense is now back on bfg!!!! yay!!!

[Post New]by shelly11369 on Aug 14, 10 5:15 AM
I know of a good 1 but it's not here. ever heard of star craft? there's a great 1 here: http://www.ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/SC2-TD.html

[Post New]by mjkittredge on May 16, 11 11:13 PM
Slice Fortress 2, Azgard Defense, Cursed Treasure, Born of Fire, Frontline Defense 2. Plants Vs Zombies, hehe.

All of those I've had a ton of fun playing and are considered tower defense games that are somewhat similar to this one. Google those and it will take you right to them, and most are free or have a free trial.

[Post New]by Rawr_A_Sarus on May 21, 11 3:59 AM
CURSED TREASURE - Don't Touch my Gems is awesome and BF dont have it But Gamenode does Come on BF get onto it!

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jul 18, 12 2:43 PM
I agree OP-- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this game! Going to check out some other suggestions.
I'm going to recommend Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold. Also, if you go to Youtube, there are video walkthroughs and game cheats for those who like to mess with the programming, you can google the cheats and/or watch the videos and make your workers work faster, increase walk speed, increase defense, etc, etc, for both Totem Tribes. The games have a crazy number of levels like 90+
I played through one time with no cheats. It took weeks and was awesome! You can also go into the picture files and us paint to highlight hard to find objects -- (your enemies drop collectibles once you kill them and you have to collect them all open up secret levels.
Once I upgraded all the cheats, I played the same game in 3 or 4 hours.
Just be sure to make a copy of all the folders before you alter the originals and if you mess up, you just amend the name of they copy and remove copy and your game is back to normal.

Go to: