Data Corruption

[Post New]by federation8 on Jul 16, 16 12:07 PM
About half-way through this game, I receive an error message stating that the game has a data corruption storage problem or something similar to that and all my data has been lost, please start again. This has happened twice. Is there a fix to this problem that I could download?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Data Corruption

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 17, 16 1:03 PM
Hi federation8,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been giving a message that there is data being corrupted. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included a few below that contain some steps that might help in this particular situation:

Game not Saving
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this issue continues or if you'd like more assistance, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: