Hyperballoid 2 Corrupted Game Manager, Computer, etc...

[Post New]by Buschman714 on Jul 16, 16 5:41 PM
Downloaded 7/9/16 and played then got to "Original Worlds" (2nd Section) and game froze on upper World. Since then, Game Manager, other Game downloads, and Computer has had MAJOR Problems [Removed by Moderator]. AVOID getting this Game (unless High End Computer is used?).

If anyone else has had ANY problems like these, please respond with Solutions, [Removed by Moderator].

Edited on 07/17/2016 at 12:33:45 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Hyperballoid 2 Corrupted Game Manager, Computer, etc...

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 17, 16 12:55 PM
Hi Buschman714,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been freezing when encountering the Upper World in this game. When a technical issue like this occurs, the first thing we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Windows 10

If this issue continues for others, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

If you have been in touch with our Reps already, then be sure to remain in contact, just in case our Reps need more information or want to try out a few steps that are different from the help pages above.

Continued in next reply.

Edited on 07/17/2016 at 12:56:30 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Hyperballoid 2 Corrupted Game Manager, Computer, etc...

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 17, 16 12:56 PM
Continued from previous reply.

I also wanted to remind everybody of our Forum Rules while answering this post, specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

By following the above rules, we can all create an easily accessible and family-friendly place to discuss games and playing them with one another. Thanks everyone for your understanding!

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hyperballoid 2 here.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope that the above helps out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: