geting kicked out of the game right after you click play now

[Post New]by dashgamesarecool on Feb 17, 10 5:53 PM
i keep geting kicked out right after i clicked play now.it keeps doing it and it says that i played the game even though i did not click exit.it works sometimes but when i tried to today it did two times in a row.what should i do.

Re:geting kicked out of the game right after you click play now

[Post New]by Minerva3454 on Nov 11, 10 12:28 PM
Having the same problem. Tried uninstalling & reinstalling. Also tried restarting my computer.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:geting kicked out of the game right after you click play now

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 11, 10 2:40 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you are having problems getting Create A Mall to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

The following help article has helped resolve issues with games closing down right after clicking on Play Now in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have any trouble, I’d recommend contacting Customer Support. Just let them know what you’re experiencing and which steps you’ve already tried and they’ll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Go to: