help in level 23

[Post New]by nonembe on Feb 17, 10 6:32 PM
I can't deliver 150 bags of wheat at Manius. I have it, but the select "ok" is not possible for me, not lightning.
Please help me, and excuse for my english, i know it is very bad.
Lo escribo tambien en castellano, por si alguien lo puede leer y ayudarme. En el nivel 23, una de las tareas es negociar con Manius 5 veces y una de las cosas que me pide, son 150 sacos de trigo, a pesar de conseguir tenerlos en stock no se me ilumina la tecla de "ok" para poder darselos y como consecuencia no me deja pasar de nivel... alguien puede ayudarme?
gracias de antemano.
Marta.

Granfran1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:help in level 23

[Post New]by Granfran1 on Feb 17, 10 10:56 PM
The same thing happened to me. He asks for the 150 bags of wheat, but the "yes" response is darkened & doesn't work when I click on it.

Also, at this level & the one before, the instructions say to build "estates," but there's no such building. Building "mansions" works fine.

[Post New]by hannabs on Feb 18, 10 6:48 AM
I have the same problem .. I think there is bug or something.. I have 300 bags of wheat but I just can not press OK since it is dark , I will ask for refund...

help in level 23

[Post New]by hannabs on Feb 18, 10 6:49 AM
nonembe wrote:I can't deliver 150 bags of wheat at Manius. I have it, but the select "ok" is not possible for me, not lightning.
Please help me, and excuse for my english, i know it is very bad.
Lo escribo tambien en castellano, por si alguien lo puede leer y ayudarme. En el nivel 23, una de las tareas es negociar con Manius 5 veces y una de las cosas que me pide, son 150 sacos de trigo, a pesar de conseguir tenerlos en stock no se me ilumina la tecla de "ok" para poder darselos y como consecuencia no me deja pasar de nivel... alguien puede ayudarme?
gracias de antemano.
Marta.

May be they meant something different but by mistake wrote wheat ... Could you sort it out ? I got stuck

[Post New]by BroomHildy on Feb 18, 10 1:42 PM
I had the same problem, but then it finally worked. I think if you have workers (tasks) stacked up to use the wheat, it may wait until it's sure there's enough wheat in your "bank." I suggest you don't assign any tasks to your workers that use wheat, for a while, then try to sell it again.

As for the "estate," if you build a mansion, that satisfies the task asking for an estate.

Sparkytoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Sparkytoo on Feb 18, 10 5:33 PM
I had 1800 wheat and the "yes" was still greyed out and would not work when I wanted to give to Manius. It is frustrating to say the least!

[Post New]by mehgan76 on Feb 18, 10 5:35 PM
I had the same problem with the wheat and the estate. After restarting the level a couple of times the ok button was lit up for the wheat but the estate problem is still there. I tried building a mansion but it didn't show the task as complete. I built one of each building and upgraded each one but it still won't show it completed. Does anyone know if there is a patch to fix these bugs yet?

Sparkytoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Sparkytoo on Feb 18, 10 5:41 PM
OKAY! I found the answer to the wheat problem ... It's 150 FLOUR!

Sparkytoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Sparkytoo on Feb 18, 10 6:18 PM
I have solved the Level 23 problem: Manius will ask for two shipments of wheat. The second shipment of 150 is FLOUR -- not wheat. And you will need to build TWO mansions (estates) not one. Hope this helps! (Personally, I am happy that I figured this out!

eidica2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by eidica2 on Feb 20, 10 4:19 AM
Thankyou Sparkytoo!!! Brilliant to figure that out...it was driving me crazy.

Sparkytoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Sparkytoo on Feb 21, 10 3:36 AM
You're welcome! It was driving me crazy too. There are other levels too where wheat is asked for and it's really flour they need. I still really like the game, though. The directions are lke an added mini-puzzle. As for the mansion, Megan. You need two mansions. One upgraded, one not. That had me stumped until I looked at the task bar closely whie I was trying to figure out the wheat thing.

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 3:39:10 AM PST

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 22, 10 11:32 AM
Hey Fishies!

We are currently investigating this issue and are asking folks to please contact tech support for additional assistance. Thanks to Sparkytoo for posting a way around this problem!

Sparkytoo wrote:I have solved the Level 23 problem: Manius will ask for two shipments of wheat. The second shipment of 150 is FLOUR -- not wheat. And you will need to build TWO mansions (estates) not one. Hope this helps! (Personally, I am happy that I figured this out!

If you would like to continue to assist us with this issue, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support.

Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.

2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.

3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the ‘Next’ button.

5. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.

6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

I want to reiterate that if you're uncomfortable with any of the above steps, just shoot an email to Customer Support or hop in to Live Chat if you're a Game Club Member, and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by nativedaughter on Feb 24, 10 9:49 AM
You have to take the wheat and make it flour..in other words, click on the tab that cranks up the mill..Manus first askes for whole wheat..100 bags..then he wants 150 bags of flour..(the little bucket at the top shows how many bags of flour).

Go to: