sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

what a waste

[Post New]by sarah451 on Feb 17, 10 7:07 PM
The motion on this is as bad as the original Wolfenstein, so it can easily make some folks feel nauseated, the cgi is not that great, the voice acting is really bad, and the "puzzles" are a lot of find all the pieces and put them together. Not worth $6.99 for me.

StoreyGirl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:what a waste

[Post New]by StoreyGirl on Feb 19, 10 7:30 PM
I disagree with it being a a waste- Yes the voice acting is not very good but the game is really fun to play and I find the "motion" interesting and I like that It takes you places quickly. I hate waiting when you go room to room in some games...this one isn't likethat

[Post New]by kjmylly on Mar 13, 10 4:24 PM
I played the original Wolfenstein on my Commodore 64. It was nothing like this game. You must be referring to a sequel. The original was very low tech.

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Mar 22, 10 9:37 PM
I am totally enjoying Annabel. When she first started through some of the corridors, I felt a little like my eyes were going around and around, but that settled down after she got out of the pyramid.

I do not know when this game was first developed, but I can see where the creators have improved. The graphics are very clear and bright. You can tell most of the voice over’s were read with not a lot of rehearsal, but the voices were pleasant. I got a chuckle when the mummy came out. Do not know what I expected, but she is a hoot.

I liked that you have to go from room to room to find items. It lends to the interest.. and yeaaaaa no lists.

This is the same developer as Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse, and boy have they come a long way in body language of the people. Great Job.

Thanks BF for a good, but maybe old game. Keep them coming.

Truly two thumbs up

Go to: