No sound on ANY Big Fish games on iPad :(

[Post New]by vhmdale on Jul 17, 16 2:08 AM
I have no sound on ANY of my numerous Big Fish games
They've all been copied over during a restore after I replaced my iPad Air with an iPad Air 2 several months ago and this is the first time I've tried to play them again ... Can someone please advise?
Thanks,
Vicki

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:No sound on ANY Big Fish games on iPad :(

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 17, 16 4:11 PM
Hi vhmdale,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been encountering a sound issue, and that it seems like many of our games are experiencing that issue. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some help for iPads playing our games:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

Since this issue seems to be happening despite using some of the above steps, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE and mention what devices you are having trouble with playing this game on. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following revived discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect here.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 07/17/2016 at 4:11:32 PM PST

Go to: