Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Disenchant?

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jul 17, 16 8:50 PM
I'm confused. I hope someone can help.
what does it mean to disenchant an item? Does it make it go away?
For example, an egg. Does it hatch then? Is it like selling it?

ctaylor56
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Disenchant?

[Post New]by ctaylor56 on Jul 17, 16 8:58 PM
Most items can be sold for gold coins, or disenchanted to obtain crystal shards.
Nearly all the items that you obtain from the hidden object games, will sell for 15 (or 25 or 30 depending on the area of the game you are playing) and will disenchant to give you 1 shard.
The item disappears from your inventory, and your number of shards will go up accordingly.
Stamps do not have the option to disenchant, but pretty much everything else does, even airship items.
Click on the item in your inventory, and it will tell you how much it is worth, in coins and in shards.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 17, 16 8:59 PM
When you click on many of the inventory items....you get a coin value and a shard value.....you can choose to "sell" the item for coin......or you can choose to "disenchant" the item for shard........AEgram out.....

Addendum......you do not click on the egg in this location and choose either sell or disenchant to craft your pet!!!! If you want to "hatch" a pet egg....you go to the laboratory and click on the paw header on the list on the left of your screen.....

Scroll down to which ever pet you have an egg for and it will tell you what other components are needed to hatch the egg and turn it into a pet.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 17, 16 9:01 PM
ctaylor56.....it appears we were typing at the same time....you were just a bit faster....heehee....AEgram out

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jul 17, 16 9:02 PM
Thank you both! I'm on level 71, so I've been playing awhile. Just haven't delved too much into all the 'secrets'

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jul 17, 16 11:11 PM
I have given up disenchanting (or selling) inventory for the moment as the only point of doing the former is to add to any new rooms that appear.
Or to feed that greedy woman Trina as the reward for doing that is to have me still playing until the year AD3000 for her two achievements.
I have no need for more gold either so everything just sits there waiting... waiting... waiting!

ctaylor56
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ctaylor56 on Jul 18, 16 3:50 AM
Annelliegram wrote:ctaylor56.....it appears we were typing at the same time....you were just a bit faster....heehee....AEgram out

Yes, but you noticed the question about the eggs So maybe I should read the question properly before I jump in next time Thanks for adding the rest of the answer.

Go to: