bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Mac version of Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove is here!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 18, 10 9:22 AM
Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove is here! If you haven’t checked it out yet, try this game by clicking here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove players.

if you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQlink to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 02/18/2010 at 9:23:15 AM PST

Re:Mac version of Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove is here!

[Post New]by rollingthunder60 on Feb 19, 10 11:53 AM
how do you get the ruins to open, I have been trying fot three days to get them open. I have failed rollingthunder

[Post New]by 2Ra4SAL on Feb 23, 10 10:20 AM
Is this for all Macs or Intel only Macs?

cyndyk2
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Mac version of Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove is here!

[Post New]by cyndyk2 on Apr 7, 10 11:01 PM
bfgZambezi wrote:Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove is here! If you haven’t checked it out yet, try this game by clicking <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7394/mac/mystery-case-files-dire-grove/index.html">here</a>. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove players.

if you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3NpZC9objZCa0lVag==">Webform</a>, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192/kw/live%20chat/r_id/109674">Live Chat</a>. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">FAQ</a>link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

cyndyk2
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by cyndyk2 on Apr 7, 10 11:07 PM
I have downloaded this monster twice and tried to play it multiple times on my Mac desktop machine. I don't have the Collector's Edition. I can't pick up numerous items, don't have any morphing items. Is this problem particular only to Macs, or do you have to shell out for the Collector's Edition? If that's the case, I want a refund! I feel cheated and gypped. I've bought something like 35 games from BigFish, and never had a problem before like this! I have also written to "customer support" and received no reply. Maybe they don't need my business, either.

[Post New]by luckylinus54 on May 25, 10 4:33 PM
I have just downloaded the game and have just come out of the managers office and have no sparklies anywhere and don't seem to be able to find the next place to go... and what is this about morphing and picking up special things is that like in Amazon Expedition where you look for extra items?
Please help

[Post New]by procrastinator on Jun 15, 10 5:32 PM
I wish you would allow us Mac users to download a demo version so I can see if I want to buy it.

cj27
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by cj27 on Jul 25, 10 6:39 PM
Wanted to buy this game, but I have a MAC Power PC. Has anyone tried to play this game on this type of MAC with good results?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 26, 13 3:01 AM
Hi cj27,

The posts in this thread are a little old so I just wanted to assure you that there are no known issues when playing this game on a Mac.

If you would like to check out how the game plays for you, feel free to install a free trial.

To do so, just click here to get to the game page and then click the blue Download Now button, to try the game for a limited time for free.

I really hope this helps and if you do purchase the game, that you enjoy it!

bfgBaikal

Go to: