missih
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

PC Players... anyone completed the 30- day challenge yet?

[Post New]by missih on Jul 18, 16 6:07 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has completed the 30- day challenge and if so, what was the prize (except for the 3 avatars)? I'm on iOS, and behind, so just trying to figure out if I should push on.....

Thanks for any info!

missi

mlc311
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:PC Players... anyone completed the 30- day challenge yet?

[Post New]by mlc311 on Jul 18, 16 6:12 PM
I finished and only have the 3 avatars.

Watrewoman
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Watrewoman on Jul 18, 16 6:12 PM
I just finished, and the only thing I got (so far) was the animated avatar.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Jul 18, 16 6:13 PM
I also finished and just have the three avatars.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 18, 16 6:15 PM
The wording on the information tab was changed. The 3 avatars are all we're going to get for completing the challenge.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jul 18, 16 6:15 PM
I just finished.
I think you have to wait until the end of the challenge (time) if anything else is there? Gives everyone an equal change with no 'spoilers'

mis_t
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by mis_t on Jul 18, 16 6:16 PM
Finished and I have 3 avatars that's it so far. Maybe when the 24 hours are up there will be something else.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 18, 16 6:26 PM
TiramaSue wrote:The wording on the information tab was changed. The 3 avatars are all we're going to get for completing the challenge.

I agree with TiramaSue.....the wording now says (at the end):

Each set of tasks has three unique rewards -- you'll get one for completing every 10 tasks, with the best one awarded if you complete all 30 tasks!

Looks like the avatars is the extent of the "reward" .... AEgram out

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Jul 18, 16 7:04 PM
Wow, so much for that great prize! What a disappointment

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Jul 18, 16 8:08 PM
Somehow managed to finish in both my games. In my lower level game, went and fed my bunny in the underground grotto and was he ever generous with a silver chest. Got what I thought was just 1 blue stamp (I needed 5 for the challenge) and he gave me 5 and I completed all 30 days. Also got 2 x Immortal Treasures and 2 x Crystal of Twilight for the binding egg, 5 shards and 200 coins. Nice haul.

missih
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by missih on Jul 18, 16 8:15 PM
Thanks for all the replies! Given the remaining tasks, and being behind already, I think I'll be setting this one aside. Congrats to all those who finished, or even came close, as these got really difficult!

- missi

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Jul 18, 16 8:30 PM
I, too, have achieved the coveted ugly centaur! Also, I fed two pets since the new update--both gave me gold chests--and I was surprised to see that I also got some actual inventory items! Sure hope that's a permanent change!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 18, 16 8:40 PM
sandhan wrote:I, too, have achieved the coveted ugly centaur! Also, I fed two pets since the new update--both gave me gold chests--and I was surprised to see that I also got some actual inventory items! Sure hope that's a permanent change!

I just fed 15 of my pets --- only coins, shards, stamps, airship items for 2 platinum chests, and some diamonds.....no inventory items were in any of the chests. Got several gold chests, too... AEgram out.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jul 18, 16 8:48 PM
TiramaSue wrote:The wording on the information tab was changed. The 3 avatars are all we're going to get for completing the challenge.

If that's it, I'm officially done with this challenge right now. Not going to waste 1 more coin on a dice game I've never enjoyed, much less all the rest of the torture built into the rest of this week, for a truly hideous avatar that I don't want.

Congrats to all of you that did want it & worked so hard to get it. Enjoy your spoils.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 18, 16 8:59 PM
Ah, Desertdruid........you will miss the thrill of the chase...... the pain in the hand from tapping that screen so many times when comes the 100 HOSs followed by the 200 airship items....the spinning of the Fortune wheel over 2 days to avoid spending so many coins....and let us not forget the hunt for the pet medallions......

Surely, you don't want to miss all that fun????????? Where is your sense of adventure?????

[Post New]by hawaiiandiane on Jul 18, 16 10:46 PM
I waited until I had completed the 30 day CC b4 logging onto the forum. Apparently, I missed seeing the change in wording mentioned by TiramaSue at the end of the 30 day CC. I was under the mistaken impression that the "great prize" would magically appear after the clock expiration tomorrow at 5p PDT. What a COLOSSAL bummer! All that pain and eyestrain {not to mention the expense of lots of $$ and diamonds} for an ugly avatar? I am speechless. While I enjoyed the challenge, what impelled me to continue was the carrot at the end of the non-existent stick. SOOO disappointed.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jul 19, 16 8:09 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Ah, Desertdruid........you will miss the thrill of the chase...... the pain in the hand from tapping that screen so many times when comes the 100 HOSs followed by the 200 airship items....the spinning of the Fortune wheel over 2 days to avoid spending so many coins....and let us not forget the hunt for the pet medallions......

Surely, you don't want to miss all that fun????????? Where is your sense of adventure?????

I'm already living in my wrist brace - the heavy-duty one with the metal bars in it. Yesterday I picked up my glass of water & nearly dropped it because it hurt my wrist so bad. I think 300 HOS in 2 days would about kill me at this point.

If I want adventure, I think I'll wrestle alligators (or giant cacti) - it would probably be less painful.

[Post New]by walkingstar on Jul 19, 16 8:58 AM
This is all very funny..At least we are "good sports" when continuously tortured. I am still looking for the new harbor UD & Hoping BFG will time it with the next CC;aka 2 new "Asian?" Avatars & the animated Mermaid. This was what I was expecting along with new furniture for Trina rooms and the "Blue Key" quests explained..Like where oh where do the Blue Keys go?..Night Mode back on will backfire on them. It's a type of "strobe light" that does indeed damage eyes over time. The secrecy leads me to one of two conclusions. This is a sadistic game. [They know what they are doing] or they really don't have a clue. I don't know what we are playing anymore. Maybe they don't know what they're doing. It's a mishmash of all sorts of games in one. The real shock was when I saw how few people were playing this. Perhaps they will suddenly drop a DL on us..or not.My message board doesn't work & as far as "fixing" my game with last night's DL..No Change. But Yes..I have done my 30 days..Qatwar

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 19, 16 8:58 AM
Desertdruid wrote:
I'm already living in my wrist brace - the heavy-duty one with the metal bars in it. Yesterday I picked up my glass of water & nearly dropped it because it hurt my wrist so bad. I think 300 HOS in 2 days would about kill me at this point. <<-- All jokes aside and being serious here --- So sorry you are experiencing physical pain.....yes, another 300 HOS in 2 (even 3-4 days) would cause additional (unnecessary) discomfort. Can definitely see why you would want to take a break!

If I want adventure, I think I'll wrestle alligators (or giant cacti) - it would probably be less painful. <--- Back to joking: If you DO decide to do either of these, please post to tell us about it!!!!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jul 19, 16 9:05 AM
Desertdruid wrote: [...] If I want adventure, I think I'll wrestle alligators (or giant cacti) [...]

I know you cannot give links here, but could you please PM me the video link that will be posted in YouTube?? Thanks!!

Go to: