University Bonus Level

University Bonus Level

[Post New]by mrimarokr on Feb 18, 10 2:09 PM
Anyone solve how to get superstar goal on this level? I find it to be very hard and I can't even get close on this level... it's the first level I've really had that much problem with and I'm just getting worse.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:University Bonus Level

[Post New]by prchalpn on Feb 18, 10 2:16 PM
Havent gotten that far. But sounds like you need a break from it. I hope someone comes in that can help.

Pippin1978
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pippin1978 on Feb 22, 10 7:16 AM
YES!!! Exactly!!! I think it's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to reach 230,000. The closest I have gotten is 213,030. Maybe they just arbitrarily came up with that number. I don't think it can be reached. There is NO way you can go fast enough to reunite all the townies who come in! They end up leaving and you don't get their color points. Thing IS.... I've done the MATH, and even WITH those people, say six of them at 400 a shot, you're still not going to make it. I've tried every possible angle, and this TOO has been the first level giving me this kind of trouble. It must be an error. I've played a perfect level, giving out every popcorn, TOTAL chains of all eight tables, and don't get close. Maybe we're missing something, but I don't know what it would BE! Maybe if you get ALL the townies in, you get a BONUS, but alas, I can't get there! I'm about to give up on this one, and move on to the next bonus level. I say, it can't be DONE!

Pippin1978
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pippin1978 on Feb 22, 10 7:33 AM
PS- And that's of course with 100% color matches on every single table. I'm thinking maybe they meant 203,000 and not 230,000?

Pippin1978
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pippin1978 on Feb 22, 10 11:55 AM
Well, I finally was able to seat ALL the townies, by just FLYING through it, but was still nowhere near the 230,000.

[Post New]by mrimarokr on Feb 23, 10 6:03 AM
I think there was a level of Spongebob diner dash like this, expert was 14,500 but for some reason it made you get 18,000 which was almost impossible... it was possible but this isn't possible I don't believe.

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Feb 23, 10 8:07 AM
Expert goal in this level is just ridiculous.

I missed no townies, filled nearly all heart meters, and chained everything.
In result of that, I got 222000.

[Post New]by prella2566 on Feb 25, 10 6:00 AM
I agree with you its very hard. I think you need the sneakers from facebook to give you extra speed. I do not know anyone to give mine to or to get them from. If you want to swap sneakers let me know. Face book name is april gatling

[Post New]by nhpurr24 on Feb 25, 10 5:52 PM
I can't get it either... I wonder what the company has to say about it?

[Post New]by medea_argos on Feb 27, 10 12:50 PM
The bonus level for Flo's diner the expert score is only 200000. There must be a mistake! I couldn't find anything on Play First's forums about this though. Hmm...

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on Mar 1, 10 2:02 AM
I cant do it either, is there anyone from big fish games that can help? maybe find out if the expert score has been incorrectly written? its really bugging me.

Also i have no one to send the sneakers to, would anyone like to swap sneakers with me??

mizzmm
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
435 Posts

[Post New]by mizzmm on Mar 1, 10 10:20 AM
Hi everyone

i emailed support at the other site and also
posted the problems in the forum. everyone
is having a problem. will let you know when
i hear back from them.

i played yesturday and did everything
i was suppose to do. chain, color match,
used flo by herself or with all upgrades
including all 3 friends. could not get
expert. has to be a big glitch.

mizzmm
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
435 Posts

[Post New]by mizzmm on Mar 1, 10 2:30 PM
so far all i have been told by the mod. at
PF is that she checked with the folks in
the office and the folks say "it's beatable
and more."

myself and another member are asking for "the folks" to
come over to DD5 forum at PF and post how they
did it.

if any of you are a member, you
may want to post about the problems
that you have had with this level. it
could help to get the staff to reply.

ty
mizzmm

mizzmm
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
435 Posts

[Post New]by mizzmm on Mar 1, 10 6:12 PM
so now the mod. tells me that the
team(PF) has gotten expert and
that serving large chains of snacks
is very important. if you don't get
large orders of snacks in the first
5 minutes, reset the level. i explained
to her that i've had large orders of
snacks and it's not working. i have
asked 3 times why this level was
set so high, i still have not received
an answer for that. i also asked about
being gifted the sneakers and she said
that you don't need it to get expert. i'm done
with this level for tonight. if i hear anymore,
i will let you know.

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Mar 2, 10 7:20 PM
The answer is as ridiculous as the expert goal.
Is this game a luck test?

I'll never try this again, because I always had bad luck.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Mar 7, 10 8:16 PM
I agree mizzmm....this is not possible I've tried everything and the snacks seem random at best...has nothing to do will full hearts so chaining them successfully is goofy...however I did toy with one idea of leaving some seats empty for new arrivals that might want snacks too (thus combining them with those done eating and requesting snacks....but again it is too random....try it and let me know if you have any luck!

[Post New]by only4ukid on Mar 18, 10 5:41 AM
Hey I will switch shoes with anyone that wants to give flo a shot at the hard to get bonus round, I will send shoes through facebook and you send back, just let me know how, I too have been working on this level after beating all others at expert. My husband is getting a little upset because almost all my time is going to battling this level 4 I think it is. So let me know, talk to you then, Sandy

[Post New]by minnietheminx on Mar 21, 10 7:18 AM
I've got expert scores on every single level except for this one & have played it over & over only to get nowhere! - not even close so not very promising! There does seem to be some degree of randomness I noticed when I tried playing other levels but to try & make up a shortfall of nearly 80,000 points in this one (which is the nearest I've got!) seems impossible!

[Post New]by pegruff on Mar 23, 10 6:41 AM
I have also completed expert in every level and bonus round with exception to this one. I have tried everything. I have tried every possible scenario. It also doesn't let me purchase any help it says I have zero dollars. I went back through all the levels prior to it and still when I get to that level zero dollars. So I have only gotten to 213,000 without any help and was thinking that was it but I see that others on here had the additional help and still couldn't do it.

I have a question does all bonus rounds get you more levels? Am I crazy or was this diner dash easier than all the other preceeding it? I have been working on this level thinking it unlocked additional levels but will stop if this is it because it seems impossible to complete.

delarosa2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by delarosa2 on Apr 19, 11 12:19 AM
I FINALLY DID IT! Expert on University bonus level. I got more than 217000 points. My secret was to let them all sit there until one ordered the snack. Then wait for more to order. Don't take any menu orders or deliver anything until the snack chain begins. Once that starts, then almost all want snacks and thus you achieve your chain. It takes patience more than speed. I even missed out on sitting some of the townies and still got expert.

Go to: