pupulegirl
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Taaaaaaaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaa! I finished

[Post New]by pupulegirl on Feb 18, 10 7:33 PM
The secret to this game is....once you get to the forest, DO NOT LEAVE! While I did have to start over after being stuck, I finally figured out the problem in the forest. Once you get the last stone for the Oak tree, all the way to the left of the screen takes you to where you want to go. I didn't do that the first time.

Good game. Wasted my day for sure! Good thing hubby won't be home until tomorrow...lol

I give it a 4

Gramsmom
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

Re:Taaaaaaaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaa! I finished

[Post New]by Gramsmom on Feb 18, 10 7:56 PM
Me too. Learned one thing DO NOT BACK TRACK after an area is complete. You will get stuck. This is a very linear game. I liked it.

[Post New]by 1252mygames on Feb 18, 10 7:57 PM
since you are finished, please tell us how to put that knocker on the headmaster's door - or is there a key somewhere?0

Gramsmom
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by Gramsmom on Feb 18, 10 8:50 PM
Once you get the knocker from the bunk room just place it over the hole on the door.

Saturn is found in the playground on the far right. You need the shovel to get it.

Hope this helps.

pupulegirl
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by pupulegirl on Feb 18, 10 10:42 PM
For the headmaster's door, put the ring of the door knocker on the door knob.

Masanders
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Masanders on Feb 18, 10 11:37 PM
How many chapters in all? I was in Chapter 4 when my time ran out, and I would be interested in knowing how much of the game is still left.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Feb 19, 10 8:07 AM
I just finished it too! I loved this game, very relaxing, beautiful graphics, definitely worth using my credit. As someone has already pointed out, don't backtrack; I wasted
a lot of time working that out! 10 chapters I think and will have replay value for me as I did use some hints; a few objects were quite hard to find, particularly some of the tarot cards. Overall this game was just what I've been waiting for; no stress, no timers, no penalty for wrong clicks, interesting story and just enough interaction to stop it being a straightforward hidden object game, which for me have become boring.
I look forward to the next episode of this game; the ending suggests there will be more to come. I hope so!

[Post New]by Melanie1066 on Feb 19, 10 8:34 AM
I need the last stone for the Tree but can't find it anywhere ... the bear's den and the fort ruins are complete except for the wheel which is behind the roots ( I think) that the third stone is supposed to remove... Catch 22, or what? Where is the third stone? I'm stumped..( pun intended ). Thanx, M

Never mind!!!! I just found the campsite and Taaa Daaa I have finished also! I LIKED this one although there were a few too many clues for me...

Edited on 02/19/2010 at 9:50:28 AM PST

johanna9
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by johanna9 on Feb 19, 10 11:29 AM
WHAT CAMPSITE? Where?

[Post New]by nuttyfisherwoman on Feb 19, 10 12:25 PM
The tree where the stones are on the tree, there is a lantern on a limb. Click just below it for campsite.

[Post New]by cruisin_gal on Feb 19, 10 3:54 PM
I am stuck outside the jail. All the areas I can get into are done except the area where the wagon is and outside the jail where the cupboard needing gears is located. I can't collect the gray items and hint is no help. It tells me to look elsewhere but the other places are complete. Not sure what to do now.

[Post New]by bevjackman on Feb 20, 10 12:51 AM
Thanks for fixing the glitch, meant I could get back to the forest & finish the game. I did enjoy this game, just a shame I wasted a couple of hours trying to work out where I had gone wrong, then realising there was a problem & starting over with a new profile.

[Post New]by stingmaster on Feb 20, 10 5:34 AM
That really was a fun game! It really was an enjoyment!

Go to: