swirly
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

FINISHED! Yay! And aww.... (SPOILERS GALORE, PROBABLY)

[Post New]by swirly on Feb 19, 10 12:03 AM
Yes yes, I finished the game!

It was great. Though it's pretty obvious I'll say that...I'm a big fan ^^;; Wonder how many chapters there will be for Aveyond 3?

Anyway, the ending left me very very excited for the next game! I can't wait to return to the Arishta Isles, I'm sure being in Sedona will bring back a lot of memories.

...Though then again, a city can change a lot in over a hundred years. Which makes me more excited to see how it's changed. Dang it, what am I going to do while I wait?!

Maybe I should go outside and talk to actual human beings and breathe actual fresh air.

...I think we all know this isn't happening.

Anyway, what did you think?! Let's chat!

zoogal
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:FINISHED! Yay! And aww.... (SPOILERS GALORE, PROBABLY)

[Post New]by zoogal on Feb 20, 10 11:15 AM
I can wait to see what will happen when we go back to the world from other games. Will we see throwbacks to old games? I hope we get to see Galahad and Tejal (I want to see what she looks like now that she is human).

swirly
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by swirly on Feb 20, 10 4:47 PM
zoogal wrote:I can wait to see what will happen when we go back to the world from other games. Will we see throwbacks to old games? I hope we get to see Galahad and Tejal (I want to see what she looks like now that she is human).

Oh man, me too! I was hoping we would get to see Te'ijal in this game, but I guess not. The letters totally made up for it though...

I hope we get to see some throwbacks! I wonder if everything is in the same place? I wonder if the bees in Aveyond are still as annoying as they always were? Hmmm!

melissasignal
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by melissasignal on Aug 18, 10 10:06 AM

I hear you, I have really been lost in Aveyond for the last month or so, can't get enough!
I am just finishing up the latest of the Orb series but I have never played the first two games in the Aveyond series; some say they are longer than the Orb quests. Any words on the first two would be appreciated.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 19, 10 5:38 PM
Aveyond 2 is still one of my favourite games ever! I wasn't all that fond of Aveyond 1. It think it's definitely the hardest and least intuitive of them all - even for veteran Aveyond players! But I think 2 is really, really great. It's the first RPG I ever played and it got me hooked entirely!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Aug 19, 10 6:26 PM
I'm just the opposite, . Rhen's Quest is my all time favorite. I agree that it is very difficult to understand what you are supposed to do, with whom and where.
However, the all time winner of "omg, why can't I walk 10 steps without getting slaughtered" is Ahriman's Prophecy. I'm still dead in that game and prolly will stay that way, lol.
But, omy, how I wish, wish, wish for the next installment in the Orb series. If only to give Spawn of All Things Vile and Wicked (Lydia) her just desserts.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Oct 10, 10 6:05 PM
Oh well let's face it....now that Mel hads her own magical powerrs and the legacy of Darkthrop behind her......She is soo gonna use Lydia for a punching bag.........i didn't bother giving attraction points to Spook......I could care less........I want Mel to rule so she can have Lydia as her royal........SERVANT!

And Edward is kinda sweet........he's a typical dopey kid that hasn't had much experience.....I bet he will step up his game a bit more in the next installment......if he can stop marrying other women!

Go to: