bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal technical issues

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 19, 10 12:53 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal technical issues

[Post New]by beanspup on Feb 21, 10 12:52 PM
Frequently when using the "help" button, it just repeats itself and is NO help whatsoever.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Feb 22, 10 1:05 PM
I had problems with the game too.

Occasionally the mini-game instructions would come up and when I pressed the more button the noise would happen but nothing else, the only way to proceed with the game was to get out of the game and restart it.

During the trial I had to do this twice.

Plus on the levels with lists of objects to find not all of the items where on the list, I was lucky I kept clicking on things that looked out of place for the scene.

So yes too many bugs for me.

Thank goodness for Ctrl + Alt + Delete.

[Post New]by gianela on Mar 13, 10 6:12 AM
Im stuck on the lions.No tips to this game?Who can help me?Are so angry

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Mar 13, 10 6:20 AM
Hi gianela, the lions have to all face outwards and spit water. There is a thread on here about lions spitting. I have got stumped by the gem puzzle the last gem bottom left won't stick and turn.
Right click them, some turn together and some separetly.

Edited on 03/13/2010 at 6:24:25 AM PST

[Post New]by FaithMontana on Mar 14, 10 7:03 AM
I can't get the matching tile challenge to work, just inside the entrance. The tiles do not turn around when they are clicked on, which makes it impossible to find a match. Has anyone else had this issue?

[Post New]by feelingstupid on Mar 26, 10 8:50 PM
I feel stupid asking this but I have a Mac that has that new wireless mouse and I am trying to put the mirror pieces together, but you cannot rotate the fragments because there is no way to right click, can someone tell me how to get around that?

[Post New]by buntzee on Mar 27, 10 5:00 PM
To "feeling stupid," DON'T!! Normally in Mac versions of games you can just hold down the Command key while clicking to simulate a Windows right click.

BUT not in this game!! The Cmd + click doesn't work!! Typical Windows-centric game....

Come on, Big Fish, show us Mac users some love! Give us a fix!

[Post New]by youblues on Mar 28, 10 6:37 AM
buntzee wrote:To "feeling stupid," DON'T!! Normally in Mac versions of games you can just hold down the Command key while clicking to simulate a Windows right click.

BUT not in this game!! The Cmd + click doesn't work!! Typical Windows-centric game....

Come on, Big Fish, show us Mac users some love! Give us a fix!

"buntzee", "feeling stupid" i've got a pre-intel imac, and I rotated pieces in several puzzles by pressing ctrl+click.

[Post New]by buntzee on Mar 28, 10 10:29 AM
Thanks, youblues, I'll give it a try. Appreciate the tip!

[Post New]by chuttt on Apr 4, 10 2:42 PM
Message specially for "feelingstupid":

On a Mac, the right clic has an equivalence: control-clic
I hope that will be help you.

PS: excuse my approximative english... I am french ! ;-)

[Post New]by chuttt on Apr 4, 10 2:45 PM
PS: I think your wireless mouse isn't well configurated... because the right clic exists !
Look in Preferences system -> Mouse -> select the right clic and choose optional clic
or something like that.

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Jul 25, 10 5:59 PM
Why did they make a beautiful game like this and then Ruin it with virtually un solveable puzzles like the tile matching one in the gatehouse.You could try forever and not get the matches.I am sorry I bought this game. AND you can't skip the darn thing or get help from the walk through.

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Feb 12, 11 3:13 PM
This game is beautifully done. the graphics are good BUT, the puzzles cannot be skipped. I darn near had a "breakdown" with those water rings in the fountain. DON'T BUY THIS GAME. I wasted my money.

ibnew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ibnew on May 20, 11 2:16 PM
I did the walk through. At the clelestial pool I click on the pool for the rings in the water and nothing happens. Any advice?

ibnew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ibnew on May 21, 11 6:05 PM
OK I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I hope this helps.

ibnew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ibnew on May 21, 11 6:09 PM
OK I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I hope this helps.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 9, 12 3:42 PM
FaithMontana wrote:I can't get the matching tile challenge to work, just inside the entrance. The tiles do not turn around when they are clicked on, which makes it impossible to find a match. Has anyone else had this issue?

The tiles are not supposed to match by turning around.

You're supposed to click on a tile and click on the matching tile so that both tiles disappear and you continue to do this until all the tiles are gone.

MEnr56

Go to: