NO ENERGY

[Post New]by torchmaster on Jul 20, 16 3:42 AM
Anyone else have this issue ? Pulled up the game this morning, and it's like the energy bar is where it was when i logged out yesterday. Add me up if you want. Id is 328019

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

Re:NO ENERGY

[Post New]by shasta24 on Jul 22, 16 3:25 AM
Don't log out. Game has to be on to accrue energy.
So, if you're going to bed, let the game run.
I think this is how it works. Let others respond.
Sailaway

[Post New]by BigJackBrown on Jul 22, 16 4:12 AM
@Sailaway, that is not quite accurate. Your energy continues to recharge even whilst you are fully logged out of the game.

@Torchmaster, to be sure, I checked my energy level at last night and compared to this morning and there was indeed some movement. It did seem much slower than I'd have expected so you may have a point there. Try changing your Avatar to one of the two that gives a boost towards energy restoration whenever you are leaving the game for an indefinite period.

BJB

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Jul 22, 16 10:04 AM
Without amulets or the energy avatar, energy regenerates at 1 point every 3 minutes or 480 points every 24 hours, whether the game is open or closed.......My game is functioning correctly.....

Torchmaster.....any movement since you wrote on the forum?

BJB.......wiil you do another check?

Edited on 07/22/2016 at 10:04:32 AM PST

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jul 22, 16 1:18 PM
Last summer there was a similar discussion. At first, I thought my game is fine and then I left on vacation. About 10 days later I was disappointed that my energy bar isn't full and I have complained about the rate of rejuvenate not being the same.
Somebody said something (probably Trixie) and I realized what my problem was: I got further in the game
When you're not sensei, you need less energy for any HOS. At that point in the game, your energy is around 1000-3000 points (give or take). Leaving for a few hours gives you enough energy to play multiple HOS. And it gets your energy bar close to full. That doesn't happens when your total energy is over 5000.
My impression was given by the fact that I was comparing "now " with "one year ago ". The rate of rejuvenate was the same but my game was more advanced and I was playing more
480 energy points are a lot for a player with a total of 1000 who is playing 30 minutes per day but almost nothing for someone with 10.000 points playing 3 hours

Are you sure your game has a problem not given by the progress? (like it was the case for me)

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jul 22, 16 1:25 PM
But look on the bright side! You probably have more food items than you need and you can get more from the well, by banishing floaters and their bosses or by crafting collection
Even if your game has a real problem, you can find a way of avoiding it

[Post New]by BigJackBrown on Jul 24, 16 4:18 AM
I did a check again, this time actually recording and tracking the energy progress as suggested by @AlexRaluca and it looks like it's working normally. I'd agree it's easy to get frustrated by the seemingly slow progress when you are playing literally "at a high energy level".

Alex, glad to see you can still keep in touch with the forum. Trust you're enjoying your vacation.

BJB

Go to: