stigs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

game frozen

[Post New]by stigs on Jul 20, 16 7:06 AM
My free play ended on the minigame in level 34. I immediately bought it. And now it is frozen in loading this minigame. Very, very frustrating! I can only get out of the game completely by using ctrl, alt, delete. Did I just waste my money? Please help. I even uninstalled and reinstalled, but that didn't work either.

TJPorche
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:game frozen

[Post New]by TJPorche on Oct 4, 16 6:45 PM
The same thing is happening to me. Free play worked great but as soon as I "bought" it, it stopped working/froze loading a mini-game - match 3 for stamps.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:game frozen

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 16 3:04 PM
Hi stigs and TJPorche,

I'm sorry to hear that your games freeze at a particular section. It is highly recommended to refer to the following help articles. They contain troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve the freezing issues.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Object :Home Makeover here

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the teams. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 10/05/2016 at 3:05:22 PM PST

Go to: