Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Changing Browser for Game Manager

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jul 20, 16 7:13 AM
I don't know where else to post this and Tech Support has not given me the solution yet. I ran Window 10 update the other day and Big Fish Game Manager asked me what browser I wanted to use for it. I chose Google Chrome, but I want to switch it back to Firefox. I can't find anything under Options or Settings that will let me do so. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

nypitterpat
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Changing Browser for Game Manager

[Post New]by nypitterpat on Jul 20, 16 7:19 AM
The only way I can see you changing the browser is you uninstall the Game Manager and then re-install it and then choose Firefox. Hope that helps.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jul 20, 16 7:32 AM
Thank you for the quick response. I saw that as a possible option, but was hoping there was a way to change it without reinstalling Game Manager. I will go ahead and do that.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 20, 16 10:04 AM
Howdy Rob_Blake,

It totally makes sense to ask for help when it seems like there's some trouble with the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager). Thanks for swimming by with a suggestion mypitterpat. Since I was also swimming by, I wanted to provide some clarification as well as a link to how to reinstall the app, if you'd like to try that suggestion:

Reinstall Big Fish Games App (Game Manager)

This is quite an interesting question as after conferring with our technical support team, it appears that our app doesn't generally ask this question as it doesn't use a browser while being run. I wanted to look into this a bit more since it sounded like you haven't received an email back yet, and I wanted to check and see why that might be.

After taking a look, it appears that an automated message was sent in response to let you know that we've received your request and to provide some common troubleshooting steps to attempt and to ask to reply to the message if they didn't help. Since it sounds like that automated response was unable to answer your question, I highly recommend replying back to that message. By replying to that message, you signal our team that you would like further assistance and our reps may be able to better help with this issue.

Since this is a technical issue that is not game related, I'm going to lock this thread. If you run across any future issues with this particular game, I invite you to post your technical issues here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Disappearing Runestones here.

And, if you find you are having trouble with the Big Fish Games app or would like further assistance for a technical issue, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: