bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 7, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by oscarangel on Oct 8, 08 2:15 AM
please help lol I am still in king arthurs passages and cannot get back to the begining to follow"king arthur" letters, I am going round in circles here please help a silver surfer

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 5:19 AM
lanzakaren wrote:Help please, im stuck in the bit with the tent and the guard i dont have the tools to get the key and the wire cutters

If you have not distracted the guard yet- throw the coins at the water cooler jug on the left.

Cut the tent open and the key is on the little table. It opens the box with the wire cutters

diathena
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by diathena on Oct 8, 08 5:28 AM
does anyone know how to remove the panels from the doors with the japanese characters on them, I am really struggling with this one.

diathena
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by diathena on Oct 8, 08 10:26 AM
I had done that prpldva but it appears I have a glitch, each time I put the centre square over the lit symbol a speech bubble comes up telling me to use the symbols to open the doors, then when I let go the centre square just returns to centre and nothing else happens, any other ideas or is it hopeless.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 11:00 AM
diathena wrote:I had done that prpldva but it appears I have a glitch, each time I put the centre square over the lit symbol a speech bubble comes up telling me to use the symbols to open the doors, then when I let go the centre square just returns to centre and nothing else happens, any other ideas or is it hopeless.

Hmm- well that stinks! Have you contacted tech support?

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 8, 08 11:14 AM
diathena wrote:I had done that prpldva but it appears I have a glitch, each time I put the centre square over the lit symbol a speech bubble comes up telling me to use the symbols to open the doors, then when I let go the centre square just returns to centre and nothing else happens, any other ideas or is it hopeless.

Hello diathena! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing technical difficulties with Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support team for assistance. They are trained specifically to handle technical questions and problems. You can contact them by clicking here or by using Live Chat if you are a Game Club member.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

dallas23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dallas23 on Oct 8, 08 11:51 AM
HELP !!!
I HAVE DOWN LOADED THE NEW GAME,BUT WHEN I TRY TO PLAY THE FREE 60 MIN IT WON;T PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TRIED THIS 4 TIMES, AND IT DOES THE SAME THING EVERYTIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 12:00 PM
dallas23 wrote:HELP !!!
I HAVE DOWN LOADED THE NEW GAME,BUT WHEN I TRY TO PLAY THE FREE 60 MIN IT WON;T PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TRIED THIS 4 TIMES, AND IT DOES THE SAME THING EVERYTIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Dallas- you should contact Tech support- they will be able to assist you

mdlady2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mdlady2 on Oct 8, 08 12:55 PM
help need help in where you put the animals on the table and the flower cant get back out of room help

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Oct 8, 08 1:04 PM
by oscarangel on Oct 8, 08 2:15 AM
please help lol I am still in king arthurs passages and cannot get back to the begining to follow"king arthur" letters, I am going round in circles here please help a silver surfer

Me to Same place as You I swear I am getting dizzy going around and around I am about to give up!

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Oct 8, 08 3:42 PM
prpldva wrote:

Having the exact same problem. the top left symbol is green, but cant get it to drop out. what am i doing wrong-it's drivung me nuts. please help.[quote

Happy2BGamin
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by Happy2BGamin on Oct 8, 08 4:26 PM
You have to click on the square in the middle. Hold down your mouse and move it over the lit up symbol. Then it should fall away.

[Post New]by swimfree on Oct 8, 08 5:05 PM
Anyone else get stuck in Athens? I've gotten the date scroll but game won't acknowledge it. Can't go foreward or back. I've shut it down, restarted, etc. not getting anywhere. Cool game until now

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Oct 8, 08 10:15 PM
I am also stuck in the maze I have got all the objects except one and that is Sir Perceval. I can not seem to get out I am going around in circles will someone please tell me how to find Sir Perceval and get out of that darn maze. Help!!! help!!! help!!!

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Oct 9, 08 8:56 AM
I'm stuck in the Aztec site - I try to use the metal finder to get to the key in the grid, but when I click on it, it goes back to the "Tools" area. Any clues?

BIRDRED
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by BIRDRED on Oct 9, 08 9:43 AM
i too am stuck like swimfree, ive got the scroll and the black light and cant do a thing , i dont think the game recognized when i found the scroll, any one else with this problem? please help, thank you!!!!

Edited on 10/09/2008 at 9:45:44 AM PST

floors
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by floors on Oct 9, 08 4:47 PM
I am stuck where you have to match items just can't get the silly thing to match where you put the animals on the alter

Edited on 10/09/2008 at 5:05:17 PM PST

Kathy38TN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kathy38TN on Oct 9, 08 6:20 PM
I am in King Arthurs Round Table room I have scales and weights and a dagger and I need to find the blindfold any suggestions???????

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 9, 08 7:44 PM
Use a hint if you have one but if you don't have a hint the blindfold is on the big knight. I think it is somewhere around his chest. It is a sort of a small white piece of cloth.

Go to: