SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

I must be really stupid... but I got lost...

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Oct 7, 08 11:45 PM
I found this game the hardest I've played the whole year!!

It kind of had an instructional part, but then it kind of left me in the dark. What are flat top shoes? What are half of the other clothes mentioned - a T Shirt? There wasn't one to select, was there? One cover I was up, the next I was down. It took me 45 minutes into the trial to realise I could customise the colours of the dresses and things myself to match the "colours in vogue that month". But it didn't say so in the instructional part.

And it was so boring. Was making the cover the only thing other than buying the clothes at the one and only mart?

It looked and sounded so good on reviews. I have uninstalled it and won't be buying it. I must be really stupid.

SPIRIT59
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:I must be really stupid... but I got lost...

[Post New]by SPIRIT59 on Oct 8, 08 7:30 AM
It's not you ...it's the game, not only that, it was really quite boring, I think when they made that game, they had a dead line or maybe it was a Friday and made any 'ol thing up
I wish they would play the games before they put them out and if they do ... whats that make them? LOL

[Post New]by julesangel82 on Aug 20, 09 9:19 AM
I agree with blingy and SPIRIT...It's the game for sure!
I read on another forum (which I can't find now lol) that the flat-top shoes can be the checkered shoes

[Post New]by jesjerzjes on Aug 23, 09 3:22 AM
yea i was really let down when it first came out it was one of the very few fasion games now we have abit of selection i shouldnt have brought this game but im fashion obsessed and couldnt help myself =/

Go to: