bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Metzengerstein Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Metzengerstein Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Metzengerstein Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Metzengerstein Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mnorwood16 on Jul 24, 16 7:34 PM
Hi, I just finished this game and started the bonus game but had to quit for awhile. I shut my laptop off but when I came back to it later, the option to play the bonus game is gone. There is no access to it. What Gives? Bummer!

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Metzengerstein Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jaxyel on Aug 1, 16 7:20 AM
Hi, am playing the demo and when I take the picture of the fog, the game crashes. Has done this 3 times. I'm on Mac platform 10.6.

Help! These are brilliant games - love them!

[Post New]by radhasoekhoe on Jan 6, 17 7:31 AM
Hi I stuck in Wilhelm's room! Can someone help me arranging the books with the moon series?
Thanks.

Go to: