Mouse refuses to work with this game-

[Post New]by janievz1 on Feb 19, 10 8:20 PM
My mouse just jumps all over the place with this game- can't even control it enough to sign in. I can't get out of the game unless I do a control-alt-delete to end the program. boooooo.

Re:Mouse refuses to work with this game-

[Post New]by sally9re on Feb 21, 10 1:13 PM
same problem here mouse does not work with this game

[Post New]by debiecates on Feb 21, 10 7:42 PM
Same here! I uninstalled it and downloaded it again and my mouse doesn't work?!

DRG_Ben
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by DRG_Ben on Feb 22, 10 12:59 PM
cll1950 wrote:I had trouble with many games untill I followed a link posted by BigFounder on another site;

Help My Games Run Correctly

Flash Player Error

I used the first one, (think it was video card upgrade) walked me through, easy fix. Now I'm playing games that would never run on my machine befor.

First time I could run this game.

PS. I guess the link doesn't transfer. Try typing it in at help........ Yep, that works.

A directx or video card driver update has fixed these sorts of issues for many players. If you need help in doing this, just click the Customer Support green help envelope on the right sidebar.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 22, 10 2:56 PM
If you'd like the direct link to the video card update help article, you can click here

If you'd like more troubleshooting assistance, you can hop in to Live Chat if you're a Game Club Member, or you can shoot an email to Customer Support , and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by vegaskitkat on Mar 6, 10 9:48 PM
I have a brand new computer and have the same problem - I know the guy who set mine up (works for me) and I know he used the latest drivers - my mouse doesn't work here and Eden's Quest: the hunt for Akua - really wanted to play that one because the few minutes I did get to play it - it was fun

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Apr 17, 11 4:21 AM
I have a brand new computer from Dell, and the mouse is jumping all over the place with this game. I know for a fact I have the very latest drivers - plus every other game works just fine, and if it was a driver issue they wouldn't - so there is definitely a problem with this game, and I am uninstalling it. There are enough correctly programmed games out there that do NOT have these issues that scrapping this one won't bother me.

Go to: