AmyTB
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Freezes

[Post New]by AmyTB on Feb 19, 10 8:59 PM
I've been playing Atlantis for several years and I love it but in the last six months, it periodically freezes and then the shooter ball finally turns loose but doesn't go where it was aimed because when the freeze stops the other balls are speeding forward. Anyone know how this can be fixed or where I can ask about it?

Re:Freezes

[Post New]by sophster on May 15, 10 2:03 PM
I was told to re- download the game. I did that and it still freezes. Sorry couldn't be more helpful....Sophster

[Post New]by icthus on Nov 7, 10 4:12 PM
watch where your cursor arrow is , make sure that it is above the shooter and on the ball you are aiming at.

[Post New]by bethlenae on Nov 8, 10 3:43 PM
Mine has been doing the same thing lately. I am glad you have asked this question. Sorry I have no answer for you but hopefully someone can get this answered soon.

[Post New]by boomersailor70 on Jun 6, 11 11:02 AM
Mine not only freezes, but as of today it has started just dumping to the Task Tray and I can't CLOSE it. I've rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled and all I get is the SPLASH screen then BLACK then to the Tray. Windows 7 SP1 + most recent updates and patches.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Sep 4, 11 8:49 PM
Same here it freezes and then it goes to fast and you can't control where to put this ball.
Also the game seems to cheat, a few times now that I have this color bom ready and close the game when I restart it is gone. I have been playing this for a few years on and off and always the same. Never made it past 6/6 so far. I could if that bom stays were it is supose to be. otr at least it would get me past the ones I did before Why do we play such a frustrating came, trying to beat it ??? I supose but how can you beat something what cheats???

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Aug 19, 12 1:58 PM
Hmmm...I haven't had that issue, but I did notice that the menu button placement interferes with shooting the balls sometimes. It would be useful to get an update to the game that would allow hiding of the menu button.

[Post New]by DISNEST on May 25, 13 10:03 AM
I am soooooo frustrated with this damn game that I do not know what to do .All I know is that The Big Fish Game Administration should do something about it land fix this problem.

Go to: