Kitchen herbs

[Post New]by alicia16106 on Jul 21, 16 6:11 AM
Is anyone having problems getting the herbs into the bowl. I get the apples and the seeds in but the herbs won't go in. Have looked at the strategy guide but no help. Any help would be appreciated.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Kitchen herbs

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jul 21, 16 10:11 AM
you have to switch the 1st 2 herbs around. the herbs in the 2nd jar should be in the 1st jar, etc.

[Post New]by alicia16106 on Jul 22, 16 2:51 AM
Thanks I did try that but it didn't work but will go back now and try again.

[Post New]by morriswidow on Jul 24, 16 7:37 AM
I am having the same problem. Can't swap the herbs no matter how I try!! Help please :-)

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 24, 16 8:34 AM
Have you put the kettle on the front burner?
That might be a necessary step before you can switch the herbs...(what a pain...I kept trying to put them into the bowl or the mortar....it never occurred to me to switch two of the herbs into different bottles. I finally used "help" because my kettle would not boil, and that was the answer.

[Post New]by morriswidow on Jul 24, 16 9:24 AM
Thank you, I have put the kettle on the burner but it doesn't seem to be boiling but I will go back and have another look!! Okay tried that and just can't get the water to boil!! Getting a little fed up with games not working all the time grrrrr :-(

Edited on 07/24/2016 at 9:32:48 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 24, 16 11:41 AM
The water won't boil until after you switch the two herbs and add the correct one to the bowl....then, if the kettle is on the correct burner, it boils up.

[Post New]by detiger0321 on Jul 24, 16 12:09 PM
I too am having trouble with the herbs and non-boiling water. Will not let me switch them from one bottle to the other. What is going on with this? I love this type of game and want to play it but am really getting very frustrated with ERS. ANYBODY
have an answer that will work so I can get to the next level?

[Post New]by simplicity19 on Jul 24, 16 1:10 PM
Had to restart the game. Put all ingredients on the table. Switch #1 and #2 herbs first.
Don't have to do #3. Than follow the order exactly. DO NOT put on the kettle to boil until last! Worked for me. It is frustrating tho to have to go thru all that!!

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Jul 24, 16 10:40 PM
I'm having the extact same problem with the herbs...have the seeds powder and the sliced apples in the bowl...I did already place the water kettle on the burner BUT I cannot switch the first two herbs around.. I have turned the game off and on and nothing helps...I really don't want to start the game all over...but if I have to..

[Post New]by moonpie0739 on Jul 25, 16 8:51 AM
Arrgh! Can NOT get herbs to switch from 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 1st. Restarted game (not from the beginning) but no help. Maddening that I can't skip this, though I hate to do that. Guess I'll have to wait for a download fix to come through Big Fish, but I feel like I wasted my money on a pretty fun game if that doesn't happen.

aowyn
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by aowyn on Jul 25, 16 8:52 PM
Ok so I started the game over from the beginning.....When you go into the kitchen you have to follow the recipe exactly.. Apples first, Seeds next, THEN switch the HERBS. Then place the red herbs in bowl. Then move the water forward to boil...add water, pour through sieve! Good luck!

Go to: