squirlly
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

romancing the seven wonders taj mahal

[Post New]by squirlly on Feb 20, 10 10:42 AM
I can't find the butterflies to put in the pond. Where is the game to find these bloody butterflies? Squirlly

KICKI56
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:romancing the seven wonders taj mahal

[Post New]by KICKI56 on Feb 20, 10 12:04 PM
Here is a suggestion for all of you with no butterflies, or only 2 butterflies. I played the demo of this game before I bought it, and continued on from where it was saved. I was never able to find the rest of the butterfiles, and there was nothing left to play or complete.
But...by starting over from the beginning after I purchased it, I got them all and completed the scene.
There are side puzzles that you must find that give you the butterflies, and there really are no indications that you have or have not finished a scene. If there is play action, there will be sparkles to indicate that. The map is just that...a map. You can move thru the center areas by clicking on the names, but the side areas must be approached with indicator arrows from the middle scene.
The water puzzle that you must complete gets very involved. I made a map on paper with numbers to get thru the 7 and 8 circle puzzles, because you only get 3 chances and then you must start over.
Hope this helps. I liked the subject matter of this game, that is why I kept trying to make it work.

squirlly
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by squirlly on Feb 21, 10 11:18 AM
HEY WELL I FOUND THE BUTTERFLIES, AND I JUST CIMPLETED THE GAME. I AM DISSAPPOINTED THAT THE GAME ENDED SO SOON BUT THATS THE WAY IT GOES. ENJOYED THE GAME ANYWAY SQUIRLLY

Bakobridge
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Bakobridge on Jun 25, 12 8:42 AM
So where did you find the other butterflies? Did you have to start over as the message indicated? I thought I had gotten the butterflies in the East Garden puzzle, but when I got to the water puzzle I only had two of them and the game won't let me repeat the East Garden puzzle. Thanks for any help you can give me. Bakobridge

Go to: