chasseur
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

2 keys and no where to go!

[Post New]by chasseur on Feb 20, 10 1:39 PM
Hi, can any one help me out? I have been to the docks and the forest. I have two keys, one for a cellar and one for a tool box. I have been back to town and the
orphanage. I am new to these forums.

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:2 keys and no where to go!

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Feb 21, 10 8:47 AM
I am in the same place , & have been in the forest for 2 days , I wish I knew ..I also have 2 keys & no place to stick um..!!!!!

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Feb 21, 10 8:50 AM
You need to get some more keys! There are three areas you can get to from the tree - and a bit further on in one of them! You need to collect the stones to put on the tree to remove the roots to let you get further!

Is this the bit you're at?

Edit - Sorry! Manners! Welcome to the pond chasseur!

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 8:51:49 AM PST

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Feb 21, 10 8:57 AM
I'm back in town & can't find my way back to the tree, That's how frustrated I am right now ..but yep ...that's where I was but can't seem to get back there , so I am really ,LOST....NOT HAPPY !!!

besito
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by besito on Feb 21, 10 11:35 AM
i am still trying to get rid of the 2 keys i can't find the stones to remove the roots HELP HELP sick of being stuck

bl4716
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bl4716 on Feb 21, 10 12:40 PM
I'm in the same spot...I've re-traced my steps to everywhere I can possibly go and can't seem to find any more keys or stones. This is very frustrating!

hawkwings
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by hawkwings on Feb 21, 10 12:57 PM
I have been stuck with the two keys too and only 2 buttons on the oak. I have gone from town to town retracing my steps also. I just do not know what I missed but I would certainly love to move on from South Town. Waiting for the walk thru I suppose.

[Post New]by player151 on Feb 21, 10 2:13 PM
Same here two keys and two stones been back and forth

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Feb 21, 10 2:21 PM
There is a forest camp between Fort Ruins and the Bear cave.You will use one key there and get the final piece for the tree.Then you will be able to use the other key in Fort Ruins.

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 2:21:53 PM PST

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Feb 21, 10 2:43 PM
By the time I get out of the forest I think i will be a shark or whale ..from calling for HELP...If and when we get a walkthrough..I did get a update ..which led me thru the door that I went through before , but then it locked me out of,,I don't
have any idea where the rocks are, but I do know where the tree w/ the roots are , and the other tree is ,,I have been there for days ....& it is now officially cocktail hour..so....... .

[Post New]by TheRealBoo on Feb 21, 10 4:49 PM
Using South Town as the starting point go to the Forest Entrance. Cross the bridge to get to Oak Tree.

Here is the big tree where you put all three insignias. Grab the bear insignia from the top of the tree to the right and place it on the oak tree.

After you find all the hidden objects in the scene head to the Bear's Den. Here you will find the Camp Insignia. Once you have it go back to the previous scene and place it on the oak tree.

Now go to the Forest Camp and use the toolbox key on the toolbox to get the Fort Insignia. Go back to the previous scene and place it on the oak tree.

Head to the Fort Ruins and use the cellar key on the cellar to get a wheel.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by hardrockart on Feb 21, 10 7:19 PM
Gate to South Town is locked AGAIN, and no way te get in :-(
The tarot card is glowing but ZERO items .... still the gate won't open (again)

I have 2 key's (toolbox & cellar) and cant get to the forest :-(

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 7:20:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Librarylady4 on Feb 22, 10 4:21 PM
Ok....I get the instructions, but can't find the Forest Camp! I went to the entrance of the forest then 2 the oak tree and there's 2 arrows, one for the bear's den and one for the ruins(and of course one back to the entrance)....when I move the cursor around I get a message that says I'm done there and to leave....

[Post New]by mrs_brinson on Feb 22, 10 5:13 PM
raystownlady is now my new personal god!!! Thank you so much for lettting me know where the Forrest Camp was. I can finally get some rest tonight!

p7284
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by p7284 on Feb 23, 10 1:52 PM
hardrockart wrote:Gate to South Town is locked AGAIN, and no way te get in :-(

p7284
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by p7284 on Feb 23, 10 2:17 PM
hardrockart wrote:Gate to South Town is locked AGAIN, and no way te get in :-(

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 23, 10 2:40 PM
Hey Fishies!

If you're experiencing the issue where the gates are not unlocking for you, we have released a new version of this game that should have resolved the bug. If you're not seeing an update in your Game Manager, you can make sure you have the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game.

You can find instructions on how to uninstall your game by clicking here.

If you'd like more troubleshooting assistance, you can hop in to Live Chat if you're a Game Club Member, or you can shoot an email to Customer Support , and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by itsagogo on Feb 28, 10 5:21 AM
Go back to the tree. to the left you will see a branch with a lantern hanging the little clump of bushes,just under the branch gets you to the camp. you use one key. and that gets you the rest of the way. good luck.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 18, 10 8:58 PM
hawkwings wrote:I have been stuck with the two keys too and only 2 buttons on the oak. I have gone from town to town retracing my steps also. I just do not know what I missed but I would certainly love to move on from South Town. Waiting for the walk thru I suppose.

if you have the key for the cellar door... in the ruins there is a cellar to the right of the opening in the wall through which you came... archway --> cellar

use the key to open it and grab the wheel... and btw, it's the only thing to grab in there... silly if you ask me...

the toolbox is in the camp area and the roots should clear from that area after you complete the bear scene... so...

oak tree -- bear gem
bear den -- camp gem
camp area -- column gem [ruins]
ruins -- wheel!

i kept wandering back and forth because i didn't know there was an easy way to do everything - in order... there are three 'glow spots' around the tree - easy to miss but they will take you to the bear's den, forest camp, and the ruins...

have fun gaming!!

polexia
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by polexia on Mar 21, 10 6:44 PM
mrs_brinson wrote:raystownlady is now my new personal god!!! Thank you so much for lettting me know where the Forrest Camp was. I can finally get some rest tonight!

Wow thanks so much for letting US know what the answer was.

Go to: