Really Boring Game

[Post New]by BarbieLicious on Feb 20, 10 2:24 PM
I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVERY PLAYED A MORE BORING GAME IN ALL MY LIFE. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING HOW STUPID IT IS. THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME SHOULD BE VERY ASSAMED.

THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

Homeimps
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Really Boring Game

[Post New]by Homeimps on Feb 24, 10 2:32 AM
They may be assamed but they have nothing to be ASHAMED about... LOL at you!

jenak3769
Clownfish
Clownfish
958 Posts

[Post New]by jenak3769 on Mar 31, 10 4:16 PM
The game needs to be interpreted as if it is a visit to the sweedish town it was shot in,, and to make a game using actual still photographs is quite an endeavor.. this sort of game is best enjoyed if one just nosey's around and simply enjoys the scenery.. Boring ,, maybe for some that like lightening bolts and action bursts on the screen ,, but there is other ways to see the story in this game.. One must after all have variety in ones life.. I play all genre's of games including the larger more intesive shoot em ups with all the intense graphics,, but for a "'casual game"' these carol reed stories are very relaxing and enjoyable with no persistant clocks or peering intently to find a candlestick in a pile of junk thrown on a screen....

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Dec 3, 10 11:25 PM
Well said, jenak3769. I totally agree with you. I love the real, still photos. I just wish they wouldn't limit where I can wander. Often I want to wander off to explore in a direction that I can't and I have to try it several times just to be sure. I'm a persistent old biddy!!

Go to: